Why does my logitech g pro x wireless mic sound so bad

I bought this headset about a month ago and the first day i tried it, it sounds just like what i recorded. Then the next day the noise decreased and my friends in discord said my voice is ok already. And then today suddenly it starts to sound like this again and idk what went wrong. When i tried to record myself in the g hub, it sounds ok with the high voice soft preset. I can still hear the noise but its really suppressed. But when i test it in discord, i can clearly hear the noise like my recording. And if i use the low voice soft preset in g hub, it sounds bad too. I've been using low soft preset all these times because if i use high voice soft, my voice in discord is cut, like, when i say 5 words my friends only heard 3 words, i say a 5 alphabet word and they only hear from the third alphabet, and i didnt even enable the noise reduction in discord setting. so i use the low soft preset because it catches my voice more. But then i got problem with this noise. Anyone know what could cause this and how to fix it?