Waterblock for ASUS DUAL RTX2060 OC edition (DUAL-RTX2060-O6G-EVO)

Hello everyone, I own a ASUS DUAL RTX2060 OC edition (DUAL-RTX2060-O6G-EVO) since few months and noise produced by fans is very ugly under load (for example with Far Cry 5).

I'm looking for a waterblock that could adapt to my graphic card.

Could you help me to find a compatible one please ? I made a few searches but without success until now

Regards

1 hour ago, sareth37 said:

Hello everyone, I own a ASUS DUAL RTX2060 OC edition (DUAL-RTX2060-O6G-EVO) since few months and noise produced by fans is very ugly under load (for example with Far Cry 5).

I'm looking for a waterblock that could adapt to my graphic card.

Could you help me to find a compatible one please ? I made a few searches but without success until now

Regards

I don't think most companies made it for that card because it is more of a lower heat output card. Bykski made one but I don't see it in stock anywhere I normally go to. 

I assume you mean it is loud fans. Maybe consider just replacing them or look into the aio cooler for graphics cards.

This looks like what you are looking for.

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20211028070508&SearchText=evo+2060+water

Are you already water cooling your CPU? It's going to cost a lot more if you have to buy other parts to water cool it.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X   Motherboard: MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi   Case: Deepcool Maxtrexx 70   GPU: RTX 3090   RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3x16GB 3200 MHz   PSU: Super Flower 850W

15 hours ago, alyen said:

This looks like what you are looking for.

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20211028070508&SearchText=evo+2060+water

Are you already water cooling your CPU? It's going to cost a lot more if you have to buy other parts to water cool it.

Thank you alyen for your answer, my current rig is not watercooled at all, I will take a look for total price with waterblock + backplate (if required) + fuel tank + pump

many thanks

16 hours ago, m9x3mos said:

I don't think most companies made it for that card because it is more of a lower heat output card. Bykski made one but I don't see it in stock anywhere I normally go to. 

I assume you mean it is loud fans. Maybe consider just replacing them or look into the aio cooler for graphics cards.

Thank you m9x3mos, in fact I just remembered the RaiJinTek Morpheus 8057 tested by Linus, and it could be a cheaper solution than watercooling.

Do you think it could be compatible with my graphic card plz ?

What temperatures does the GPU reach on full load?

Have you tried to adjust the fan curve on the GPU?

You may want to try seeing if you could possibly connect 2 fans to your graphics card yourself before purchasing a kit. I'm not sure if you are a capable DIY type person, but it would be my first option since it would cost less. The thermal results could be the same as the Morpheus cooler.

The Bykski full cover waterblock looks like it fits according to the description. You probably can't make use of it on your next GPU purchase unless you happen to get another similar RTX 2000 that is compatible.

From what I can see on RaiJinTek Morpheus it looks like GPU core is the only thing that has direct contact with the main heat sink. The VRAM and VRM have separate heatsinks that does not make any contact to the main heat sink, but does get some air after it passes the main heat sink which may be effective enough for your GPU. This is probably an easier solution for you if you do not want to get into water cooling.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X   Motherboard: MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi   Case: Deepcool Maxtrexx 70   GPU: RTX 3090   RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3x16GB 3200 MHz   PSU: Super Flower 850W

On 10/29/2021 at 4:38 PM, alyen said:

What temperatures does the GPU reach on full load?

Have you tried to adjust the fan curve on the GPU?

You may want to try seeing if you could possibly connect 2 fans to your graphics card yourself before purchasing a kit. I'm not sure if you are a capable DIY type person, but it would be my first option since it would cost less. The thermal results could be the same as the Morpheus cooler.

The Bykski full cover waterblock looks like it fits according to the description. You probably can't make use of it on your next GPU purchase unless you happen to get another similar RTX 2000 that is compatible.

From what I can see on RaiJinTek Morpheus it looks like GPU core is the only thing that has direct contact with the main heat sink. The VRAM and VRM have separate heatsinks that does not make any contact to the main heat sink, but does get some air after it passes the main heat sink which may be effective enough for your GPU. This is probably an easier solution for you if you do not want to get into water cooling.

Thanks alyen, I didn't check GPU temperatures, maybe I could adjust fan curve as you suggested first, but I would like it to be effective on Windows and Linux, so if it is only software driven, it couldn't work on both OS

The DIY solution could be the one too ! I have two 12mm Noctua fans (not PWM)

The watercooling solution sounded good for me because I never mount it on a graphic card, but it would be the most expensive one !

Reading all this, I think I will give a try to RaiJinTek Morpheus 🙂  when it will be done, I'll post photo to show you

many thanks all for your answers !