My ethernet cable doesn't want to hold still on the ethernet port nor connect to internet

Like its just crazy, it is pretty loosen,there's space to wigle it a bit to the sides and if I move it a biit down it just slides out easily. Other thing, it doesn't want to connect, in any way, at best it connects for literally half a second a few times then goes back to just disconnected. I know I can connect normally because it did early and I watched a few videos on youtube without problem but with the minimum movement it disconnects and goes back to what I said early, it connects for half a second a few times then it does nothing, just stays disconnected (the intenet connection I'm talking about)

The rj45 connector is new and the ethernet port seems completely fine, I don't know what I'm missing or what I'm doing wrong but I'm really loosing it right now... If you could give me any advice, anything on what could be happening, maybe I'm plugging it the wrong way I don't know, I would really appreciate, for context my PC is the mobile workstation Dell Precision M6600, I don't have a cam so In can't send photos of my PC directly, thats it, thank you

24 minutes ago, LWM723 said:

Get a new cable or replace the connector.

It seems like the port was damaged, some of the things it has inside, hard wires? don't know how to call them, are loosen and because of that it didn't connect, it seems. I said that the connector was new. So I'll get an access point to connect the cable to and have good connection where I'm at even if its wifi, with one of those its like having the router/modem next to you right?

19 hours ago, LWM723 said:

Is this a laptop or desktop?

Its a laptop