pump speed curve

Yousif-Nael
Go to solution Solved by For Science!,
2 minutes ago, Yousif-Nael said:

So I got the Masterliquid ML240L v2 AIO in a front mount with a push fan setup and wanted to know what pump speed curve is the best to do? it's now on the default curve that the bios set it automatically

AIO pumps should be at max speed at all times, they are not powerful and can die earlier if they are spun any slower.

So I got the Masterliquid ML240L v2 AIO in a front mount with a push fan setup and wanted to know what pump speed curve is the best to do? it's now on the default curve that the bios set it automatically

2 minutes ago, Yousif-Nael said:

AIO pumps should be at max speed at all times, they are not powerful and can die earlier if they are spun any slower.

3 minutes ago, For Science! said:

ohh good to know early then! thanks!! am going to put the curve on 100% all the time