No post. Bricked mobo?

Loka

Hello,

it would seem I have blocked my motherboard. I needed to spoof to avoid an hwid ban and after doing this I do not post. I have tried resetting CMOS to avail :( 

anything else I can try?

I have Msi a320m a pro max

r3 3100 

rx580 8gb

Sometimes there is one USB port on a mobo that you can restore previous versions of the firmware with, but it doesn't look like yours has that feature.  Is it turning on at all?  Fans spin?  When I mess with my mobo too much it'll do a "boot for three tries" and then back to factory settings with my bios. 

It must be true, I read it on the internet...

5 hours ago, Loka said:

Hello,

it would seem I have blocked my motherboard. I needed to spoof to avoid an hwid ban and after doing this I do not post. I have tried resetting CMOS to avail 😞

anything else I can try?

I have Msi a320m a pro max

r3 3100 

rx580 8gb

It’s really not clear what you mean. Do you mean you’ve BRICKED your mobo after updating your bios? 
if so you can use a ch341a and a SOT-8 clIp on adapter to reflash a bios image. You’d be writing directly to the bios chip so would need a laptop and USB extension cable.91118D47-41E4-4EB3-9D42-1F57567DFDE8.thumb.jpeg.08ebaf5c7331198d1a749f72944b5155.jpeg 

On 10/27/2021 at 8:00 PM, shoutingsteve said:

Sometimes there is one USB port on a mobo that you can restore previous versions of the firmware with, but it doesn't look like yours has that feature.  Is it turning on at all?  Fans spin?  When I mess with my mobo too much it'll do a "boot for three tries" and then back to factory settings with my bios. 

Thanks for your help! I’m just really stupid and have 0 brain cells... the hdmi came lose😭 I’m so sorry, but tysm for the help you gave me it means alot