Looking for good but cheap chair

Pixelfie

I'm currently using this. It's pretty comfortable for the 40 euros I spent on it a few years ago, but it's time for an upgrade. There are pieces of (probably fake) leather all over my room because they fall of and the wheels are f'd up. So, what's a chair you can recommend under 100? Can extend to 150 but prefer not to. I live in the Netherlands.

Do you need it to have wheels/spin? I always opt for just a regular style chair as those features annoy me and you end up getting a way higher quality chair if you omit those things. 

17 minutes ago, emosun said:

Do you need it to have wheels/spin? I always opt for just a regular style chair as those features annoy me and you end up getting a way higher quality chair if you omit those things. 

Don't need it but would definitely be nice. Right now I'm thinking about this or this

Well those two options mostly appear to just be plastic vinyl so I think they will end up being very poorly made in the long term. But if you have to have the wheels and spinning thing and youre buying new then not mych can be expected quality wise.