Laptop for Uni

I’m looking to buy a laptop for university. I was after something ideally 15 inch with a decent keyboard and trackpad and a touchscreen with some power cause I occasionally do some lighter gaming. It also can’t be outrageously heavy since I travel on the train and subway into university and don’t want to be lugging around a giant brick with me. I have looked at the Xps 15 but the time to ship one of them is crazy long if I spec it with the touchscreen and the only ones they have in stock appear to be the one with 32gb of ram which I will never use. Also unsure on the XPS 15 OLED display, is it susceptible to burn in? 

Any recommendations on any other laptop that are have the features I’m looking for? 

My brother has a Dell XPS 15 9510, and its great, but if you don't want it, you can look for a Razor Blade 15?

3 hours ago, PhilAstisxh said:

My brother has a Dell XPS 15 9510, and its great, but if you don't want it, you can look for a Razor Blade 15?

Yeah, the XPS 15 9510 was the laptop I was after initially but to get a touchscreen one I would need to order it and wait like 2 months for it to be delivered. Either that or spend an extra £300 for the 32GB ram model which I don’t really want to do since I only need 16GB ram