Uhh.. Cache error?

MultiGamerClub

Browser, version and OS: Firefox 93.2.0, Android 11

Steps to reproduce/what were you doing before it happened? Trying to upload a 9.1mb picture to a post on show off your purchase.

What happened?

Getting a cache error saying resources is exhausted

What did you expect to happen?

Upload the image and paste it.

Link to a page where it happened, if applicable: 

Screenshots of the issue, if applicable: 

Screenshot_20211026-101224_Firefox.thumb.jpg.d79aba92354602f4136f04a4f15ea488.jpg

Any other relevant details:

It works here but not on the thread itself.. Ok?😑

If it's a cloudflare error, what was the ray ID from the bottom of the error page?

Edited by MultiGamerClub

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD

Unless something has changed, single file size limit is 2mb, with total for all attachments being 20mb. If you need to have larger images, host them to somewhere else and link to post.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

26 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

single file size limit is 2mb

I'm pretty sure that's wrong. I am able to upload a 6MB photo, and some have been uploading over 15 as I've seen in Rate the Photo Above you.

Here's a 6.19MB photo:

Spoiler

_DSC0489_Darkened.thumb.jpeg.593206b09af21976ac0b6619a63ed7b7.jpeg

On 4/5/2024 at 10:13 PM, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

^

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide

1 hour ago, LogicalDrm said:

Unless something has changed, single file size limit is 2mb, with total for all attachments being 20mb. If you need to have larger images, host them to somewhere else and link to post.

The 2MB limit is for profile photos. Should be able to upload a 9MB file. Regardless, @MultiGamerClub can you try resizing the image to reduce its file size and try uploading again?

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

44 minutes ago, Spotty said:

The 2MB limit is for profile photos. Should be able to upload a 9MB file. Regardless, @MultiGamerClub can you try resizing the image to reduce its file size and try uploading again?

Will do.

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD

If the image is heavily compressed, especially if it's a gif, that is unfortunately expected - when the image is processed it gets decompressed, and big images exhaust the server's resource limit.

HTTP/2 203

16 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

If the image is heavily compressed, especially if it's a gif, that is unfortunately expected - when the image is processed it gets decompressed, and big images exhaust the server's resource limit.

Was actually trying to upload it as a fresh / raw .png file that was 16.5mb, when i read the total size accepted was 20MB i thought it would handle it but i guess now x)

Downsized/compressed/lost quality and made it to 5MB and hopefully it works now.

Havent been able to upload it the last 2 times i tried, the page just keeps on crashing/505 error.

Now that ive cleared my cache and reinstalled firefox.. Maybe it will work x)