Help with 1st Boot on X570 and Ryzen 5000 series

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX
Memory: Team T-FORCE DELTA 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16
Storage: Corsair MP400 1 TB M.2-2280

Hi there! Hope that someone can help me with this. I recently built my own 1st CPU and knew that a BIOS update would be required in order to run the CPU that I bought together with the MB. The downside is that the MB doesn't have a BIOS Flashback button and when I booted the system up, it's not communicating with one another (even just to load the BIOS setup screen). The reason I asked here is because Linus just released a video using the same MB and CPU Series that I'm using but did not cover the part where a BIOS update was done in order to run the system (or he might just have skipped it in the vid, IDK).

With that, does it mean that the only way is to find a Ryzen 4000 or 3000 Series first, update the BIOS, then install the CPU that I bought? My parts list is below:

49 minutes ago, idletime99 said:

With that, does it mean that the only way is to find a Ryzen 4000 or 3000 Series first, update the BIOS, then install the CPU that I bought? My parts list is below:

3000, yes.

Contact Asus, they may be able to help. SOMETIMES (rarely) i've seen motherboard manufacturers offer to sell you a CPU then buy it back from you when you're done updating the BIOS.

43 minutes ago, whispous said:

3000, yes.

Contact Asus, they may be able to help. SOMETIMES (rarely) i've seen motherboard manufacturers offer to sell you a CPU then buy it back from you when you're done updating the BIOS.

Thanks for the input, might as well just go to the shop where I bought the parts and ask help from them to get it up and running.

1 hour ago, idletime99 said:

Thanks for the input, might as well just go to the shop where I bought the parts and ask help from them to get it up and running.

Good thought. I believe AMD is still running its loaner program. I think the appropriate link is https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/pa-105

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

9 minutes ago, brob said:

Good thought. I believe AMD is still running its loaner program. I think the appropriate link is https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/pa-105

Not sure if the loaner program is a good route for me though since i'm in the Philippines. Postal service here is Jurassic and I'm not sure how long the loaner CPU would arrive here (given that AMD covers Philippines for the loaner program).

3 minutes ago, idletime99 said:

Not sure if the loaner program is a good route for me though since i'm in the Philippines. Postal service here is Jurassic and I'm not sure how long the loaner CPU would arrive here (given that AMD covers Philippines for the loaner program).

It would not be my first choice. But AMD is an international company with offices in a number of countries in your part of the world.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.