Which Laptop to buy

rafe_28

So me and my family is looking to buy a new Laptop as the current one is getting old and slow. I have tried everything but it just aint cutting it anymore.

But the problem is, that the Laptop market is very confusing rn so i have set out to configure one to my standards. But I cant seem to find any laptop rn that is reasonable and has the specs that are necessary. So I am once again asking for your help.

The laptop should be able to run Blender smoothly (powerful cpu around 8 cores and at least 16gb ram, rtx 30 series gpu) but also be light enough to be carried around in a backpack. tho the weight isnt as important because it is not gonna be carried around as much. if it is it is gonna stay at a hotel or wherever you are at rn until u leave. it therefore isnt a business laptop that someone would carry to meetings etc.

I have configured myself an XMG now (really, the only configurator i could find out there and also they are german meaning they got 100% german keyboards which is important for me) but i am still unsure about my choices. Or maybe someone knows of a better alternative to this XMG?

Stuff like the storage should be at minimum 500GB of PCIe capable SSD. but if its only a 500GB ssd there should be some sort of slower secondary drive like a sata ssd or hard drive included. or just a 1tb ssd or higher right out of the box.

The price is technically unlimited but it should stay reasonable (2000-ish€)

I am aware that this is kinda a lemme-google-that-for-you question but i dont know what to google so i am here to ask.

Link to the laptop is in the Spoiler becuase its long as heck

Ty in advance

Ping me or quote me in replys ples. Anyone talking about AiOs and trashing people for a front mount watch THIS JAYZTWOCENTS VID because u 99.9% skipped or didnt understand the Gamers Nexus vid...

Spoiler

Also pineapple doesnt go on pizza

1 hour ago, Betterthanever said:

Hi, If you are looking forward to EU Clevo reseller then there is Dream Machines:

https://dreammachines.eu/

Take a look at this laptop for example. They do have possiblity to add German Keyboard:

https://dreammachines.eu/en/notebook/RT3070-15EU31

I quite frankly never heard of dream machines? are they some sort of newcomer?

Ping me or quote me in replys ples. Anyone talking about AiOs and trashing people for a front mount watch THIS JAYZTWOCENTS VID because u 99.9% skipped or didnt understand the Gamers Nexus vid...

Spoiler

Also pineapple doesnt go on pizza