Audio advise.

jaggededge19

I'm looking at getting a new headset but I love the fact I can hook my current Razor headset into my AT2020 dedicated mic. I love being able to hear my voice when I speak into the mic. I want to get a wireless headset but dont want to sacrifice being able to hear myself. I have thought about a audio mixer but dont really know how they work. Can advise and/or suggestions? 

There is software that lets you do side tone and windows does it natively if you go into you windows mic audio settings you can set listen to device on and you can hear yourself. Voicemeeter bana also does this for free. I use an app called voicemod when I need to do this. 

16 hours ago, rice guru said:

There is software that lets you do side tone and windows does it natively if you go into you windows mic audio settings you can set listen to device on and you can hear yourself. Voicemeeter bana also does this for free. I use an app called voicemod when I need to do this. 

This usually introduces a pretty noticeable and annoying delay.

17 hours ago, jaggededge19 said:

I'm looking at getting a new headset but I love the fact I can hook my current Razor headset into my AT2020 dedicated mic. I love being able to hear my voice when I speak into the mic. I want to get a wireless headset but dont want to sacrifice being able to hear myself. I have thought about a audio mixer but dont really know how they work. Can advise and/or suggestions? 

Your best bet would be a headset that advertises side tone or mic monitoring. Turtle Beach is one brand that usually does a good job of including this feature, despite all their other faults.