New PC for Gaming

Pound

Budget (including currency): 400,000JPY

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming (Apex and FFXIV are the mains ones for now, but I will be playing other things too).

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I am looking to build a second machine for myself for gaming (and giving the old prebuild one to my brother), and I will probably buy the parts within this month so I can finish building before heading back home.

I don't intend to play 4k (at least for now), but I would like to play at high frame rate for Apex.

Currently I am looking to get these parts, and I will only be reusing the mouse, keyboard, and monitors (MSI Optix MAG241CVJP).

• Intel Core i9-11900K
  • Noctua NH-D15 chromax.black
  • MSI MAG B560 TOMAHAWK
  • Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro SL 32 GB DDR4-3600 CL18
  • Intel 660p Series 2.048 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive
  • Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3070 Ti 8 GB AORUS MASTER
  • Corsair Obsidian 500D RGB SE ATX Mid Tower Case
  • Super Flower Leadex Titanium 1000 W

PC part picker did not flag any compatibility issues, but and I would still like some input on compatibility or alternative parts, since this will be the first time I build a PC myself

Thanks in advance!!

A Z590 motherboard is much more appropriate for an unlocked (k suffix) cpu.

But you should consider the AMD 5900X cpu instead of the i9-11900K. The MSI B550 Carbon or Tomahawk would be a good motherboard choice. But if you are going with a Corsair iCUE case, consider an Asus motherboard for better lighting sync. The Crosshair Hero boards are very good.

Consider a different case. The Phanteks ECLIPSE P500A DRGB has excellent airflow and decent lighting compatible with Asus and MSI motherboards.

DDR4-3600 CL 16 is usually an optimal memory speed. A 2x16GB kit if you really feel a need for 32GB. 

Get a better NVMe drive. Given the other components consider a Samsung 980 Pro or Western Digital SN850.

A 1000W PSU is much more capacity than needed. A good 850W should be more than enough for an RTX 3070 TI.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

3 hours ago, Pound said:

Intel Core i9-11900K

Worthless overpriced cpu, dont bother unless you are a heavy overclocker and get a 5900x instead

3 hours ago, Pound said:

MSI MAG B560 TOMAHAWK

Honestly im still confused on why ppl buy this expensive b560 board when a cheap z4/590 like the a pro or ud is the same price or cheaper than this mb and alot more overclocking options, any reason to buy this board???

3 hours ago, Pound said:

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro SL 32 GB DDR4-3600 CL18

Overpriced trash rams, you can prob get some cheaper rgb rams instead of corsair ultra overpriced crap

3 hours ago, Pound said:

Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3070 Ti 8 GB AORUS MASTER

Weak, if you got rid of the overpriced stuff then you can easily get a 3080(ti)

3 hours ago, Pound said:

Corsair Obsidian 500D RGB SE ATX Mid Tower Case

Overpriced case, only useful for build competitions, get a p500a digital instead

3 hours ago, Pound said:

Super Flower Leadex Titanium 1000 W

Titanum is a waste of money unless you wanna run a mining rig 24/7, just get a platinum rated 1200w psu instead

Value wise 3/10 (seems abit like a dream build)

Worst parts of the build are psu, rams, case, and cpu so those are what needs to be changed