PC becoming fully unresponsive on Far Cry 6

I was playing far cry 6 and watching a video when all of a sudden my audio stops and everything freezes. The leds on my mouse turn off but on my keyboard and mousepad do not and that's it.I tried shutting the PC off by the power button but nothing happend, it refused to turn off.

I have had this before,around a year and 8-9 months ago on Rainbow Six Siege and about 2 months ago on Dead By Daylight both of these games having EAC as their source of anti-cheat, so i blamed that for the reason it happend.I also made a previous post on 17th of August at the time the 2nd freeze happend, i said something like this:

"So i was playing dead by daylight and all of a sudden i realized my audio cut off,and as soon as my audio cut off my screen completely froze and my keyboard RGB turned off. No buttons worked,nothing,i tried shutting the PC down from the button but still nothing until i flipped the switch on the PSU.What could have caused this? I also had this happen before like 1 year ago and 6 months."

Since Far Cry 6 doesn't have an anti-cheat, i am out of ideas why these freezes happen so far apart from eachother.What do you guys think?

💠Case: SilentiumPC Signum SG7V EVO TG ARGB
💠Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
💠Graphics Card: ASUS TUF RTX 4070 OC
💠RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO @ 3600 CL18
💠CPU Cooler:NZXT KRAKEN Z73
💠Power Supply: Corsair CX750 (750W)
💠HDD: 1 TB WD Blue
💠SSD 1: 240GB Kingston A400
💠SSD 2: 960GB Kingston A400
💠Motherboard: ASUS TUF B450M PLUS GAMING