NVIDIA 3D settings are not compatible with integrated graphics

I don't know when this change happened, but it's infuriating. Does anybody know how to fix this?

image_2021-10-15_172254.png

46 minutes ago, Br4ndon_0311 said:

I don't know when this change happened, but it's infuriating. Does anybody know how to fix this?

This win11?  I’m giving that a year before I so much as look at it myself.  I’m not a developer though.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

19 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

This win11?  I’m giving that a year before I so much as look at it myself.  I’m not a developer though.

No, this is Windows 10

Does "Windows graphics settings" take you anywhere useful?image_2021-10-15_172254.png.887bd33d90a25777ac614e359d7ed320.png.acee8a0a01731470ac89454f35732bb2.png

lumpy chunks

Expand to help Bunny reach world domination

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.

-Rakshit Jain

• 3 months later...
On 10/16/2021 at 3:23 AM, Br4ndon_0311 said:

Hi, did you solve this?
if so, I have the same problem

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

7 hours ago, itImankikn said:
Hi, did you solve this?
if so, I have the same problem

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This seems to have been about getting an Nvidia driver to mesh with an intel iGP originally.  This was of course impossible so the hunt continued instead looking for intel compatible stuff.  Part of the issue with intel IGPs is there were a lot of them and most of them sucked donkey doodle.  Since it’s not clear which iGP you even have, a solution sounds fairly impossible.  Looking at the screen there was a “restore” button that might have done something.  All I got.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

17 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

This seems to have been about getting an Nvidia driver to mesh with an intel iGP originally.  This was of course impossible so the hunt continued instead looking for intel compatible stuff.  Part of the issue with intel IGPs is there were a lot of them and most of them sucked donkey doodle.  Since it’s not clear which iGP you even have, a solution sounds fairly impossible.  Looking at the screen there was a “restore” button that might have done something.  All I got.

i have gtx 1650ti and i press restore ,i select 1650ti and apply and is apply the integrated graphic

4 hours ago, itImankikn said:

i have gtx 1650ti and i press restore ,i select 1650ti and apply and is apply the integrated graphic

Desktop or laptop?  Laptops have various oddities one of which is that on a laptop a 1650ti isn’t near as powerful, though there is the whole thunderbolt desktop card box thing which is a seperate case.

18 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

Desktop or laptop?  Laptops have various oddities one of which is that on a laptop a 1650ti isn’t near as powerful, though there is the whole thunderbolt desktop card box thing which is a seperate case.

laptop

Intel has this thing for laptops where they can pass a discrete gpu through an iGPU.  Not sure how it works.  It’s what makes running video cards with no video outs (mining cards) possible (though I understand not at all easy).  You might just be seeing that.  Could be when you play a game the discrete card will just warm up and push through the gpu.   A mobile 1650ti isn’t going to have as much raw power as even a desktop 1650 though I’m not sure what such a frame rate would be. It’s possible everything is working fine.  Might want to test framerates and see if the 1650ti is adding anything.