Need help Regarding ram slowing down after some gaming.

Hi i have an issue where When i turn on / Restart my pc it runs awesome i run a MaxxMem2 test and my results are 32000mbs Read , 38000mbs Write ,38000mbs Copy and around 52ms of Latency everything runs great! Although After i game for a couple hours or so and go to Test my Read speed on Maxxmem2 will drop to 24000mbs and games will not be as responsive but its always after gaming for a couple hours or so i don't have any other programs open than when i run the test before but it repeatedly drops and i cannot work out why . I have tried leaving it a while before running the test again to see if it was a heat issue but no difference it will stay slow until i restart the pc . It is only the Read speed affected Write, Copy & Latency stay the same . Can anybody help me with this ?  

My pc specs.

Intel I7 7700k ,

Asus z270p ,

G.skill 32gb 3600mhz cl17 ram ,

Corsair 550w psu ,

Asus Tuf Rtx 3070 ,

Sabrent Rocket q 1 tb 

Win 10 pro

Also everything is Updated through Windows and Snappy Driver installer my Bios is Fully updated to the latest Version and I have run Testmem5 without any Errors . I only have a picture of the test after restart because i forgot to screenshot before restarting.

I appreciate any help thanks

Screenshot (7).png