Hey is this a good list

Hey! I have been thinking of Building my own PC for a while and before this post I posted another PC part picker list can you please rate mine and I know the price I am not buying it now I am going to wait Here’s the list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/6g4VJf

Looks like a system I would build...except for the graphics card and the high prices. If everything was normally priced, it's a good build. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

You can save money with less expensive RGB ram, and a less expensive SSD. I also picked a less expensive PSU, 750 watts is pretty excessive for a 3060 ti.

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Kqgjt8

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor 
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($168.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Team T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($75.97 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Mushkin Enhanced Helix-L 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($82.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Crucial P5 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($99.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: Cougar MX330-G ATX Mid Tower Case  ($46.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: Corsair TXM Gold 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply  ($82.00 @ Amazon) 
Case Fan: ARCTIC BioniX P120 A-RGB 48 CFM 120 mm Fan  ($24.13 @ Amazon) 
Case Fan: ARCTIC BioniX P120 A-RGB 48 CFM 120 mm Fan  ($24.13 @ Amazon) 
Total: $605.19
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-10-13 09:53 EDT-0400

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

8 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

Looks like a system I would build...except for the graphics card and the high prices. If everything was normally priced, it's a good build. 

I know right GPU prices are so inflated right now

2 minutes ago, Uby said:

Hey! I have been thinking of Building my own PC for a while and before this post I posted another PC part picker list can you please rate mine and I know the price I am not buying it now I am going to wait Here’s the list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/6g4VJf

Ngl its a generic overpriced corsair rgb build, not something youd buy if you are trying to be unique but if you want lights then itll work at the cost of performance that is (easily fit a 3070(ti) if the overpriced crap is removed and replaced with cheap alternatives)

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/p4vtj2

Still got rgb

1350$ for a gpu

I dont wanna say anything wrong but I still use X58? 

It still has benefits and my specs are here:

RTX 3070

48Gb Of DDR3 2000Mhz Mushkin Blackline Memory,

X5690 at 4.2Ghz.

120MM AIO Rosewill

ASUS RAMPAGE II EXTREME.

Old Alienware case (Predator 2 Green) with Modified LED's.

All for 1,300 because of the GPU adding to the $700 Parts.

1 hour ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Ngl its a generic overpriced corsair rgb build, not something youd buy if you are trying to be unique but if you want lights then itll work at the cost of performance that is (easily fit a 3070(ti) if the overpriced crap is removed and replaced with cheap alternatives)

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/p4vtj2

Still got rgb

1350$ for a gpu

Also I agree with him about it being a generic corsair RGB build. Its kind of the same thing right now with glass panels and a aluminum case. You can always use Integrated Graphics as they've improved for now and buy aa GPU for 600.

7 minutes ago, Alienware 15 R2 said:

Also I agree with him about it being a generic corsair RGB build. Its kind of the same thing right now with glass panels and a aluminum case. You can always use Integrated Graphics as they've improved for now and buy aa GPU for 600.

Tbh rgb is not something youd do for uniqueness, only something youd do just for social media and sht and any pure asthetic things that exceed 100$ budget is what id consider a massive waste of money

If you wanna go igpu then go for a 5700g though at this budget its pretty much expected to immedeatly go for a dedicated gpu

1 minute ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Tbh rgb is not something youd do for uniqueness, only something youd do just for social media and sht and any pure asthetic things that exceed 100$ budget is what id consider a massive waste of money

If you wanna go igpu then go for a 5700g though at this budget its pretty much expected to immedeatly go for a dedicated gpu

Nice reply dude! 

2 hours ago, Alienware 15 R2 said:

Nice reply dude! 

Thanks everyone I will try to find cheaper ram

• 2 weeks later...

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/yFm7fP

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($299.99 @ B&H) 
CPU Cooler: ID-COOLING SE-224-XT Basic 76.16 CFM CPU Cooler  ($26.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI MPG B550 GAMING PLUS ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($144.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL16 Memory  ($83.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Silicon Power P34A80 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($94.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow ATX Mid Tower Case  ($84.99 @ Best Buy) 
Power Supply: ADATA XPG CORE Reactor 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($109.99 @ Amazon) 
Case Fan: ARCTIC P12 PST 56.3 CFM 120 mm Fans 5-Pack  ($30.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $876.92
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-10-25 08:43 EDT-0400

Sink the rest of your budget into the best GPU you can find!