GAMING/SCHOOL WORK SYSTEM

You can't make your own build? The performance will be nothing compared to what you can build for that price. 

I think he wants a laptop so he can bring it to school, i think it's pretty hard dragging a huge pc + monitor to school everyday

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

I think he wants a laptop so he can bring it to school, i think it's pretty hard dragging a huge pc + monitor to school everyday

indeed + my family lives around the world so when i travel from time to time i need it to be portable.

indeed + my family lives around the world so when i travel from time to time i need it to be portable.

I got you. What games will you be playing? 

You don't need a "school work system" since a old p4 system is fine for word programs the lap you link looks fine also a older macbook on craiglist is always a good option for school. You can always gamestream from desktop

I got you. What games will you be playing? 

probs some bf4, minecraft(maybe) and of course gta 5 when (if) it comes to pc