[NPU] AUO Announces Highest Resolution AMOLED Display To Date (2560 x 1440)

KakaoDj

so this girl - that btw looks kinda stupid - is holding a screen, why? 513 ppi, why? I mean they could use a 1080p screen, say its 1440p and you would not notice the difference... and they want this to go into phones with a msrp of 600 dollars? ok then, WHERE THE F*CK IS MY AFFORDABLE 27-ish" 4K MONITOR?

Everybody keeps moaning about how expensive 4K monitors are but lets be honest, you will have to spend some serious money on GPU's if you plan on using it for any kind of gaming. Of course if it is just for browsing the web or photo editing fair enough, but otherwise I would just pick up a cheap 1440p display and not spend thousands trying to play a game at more than 30FPS whilst still getting a great picture.

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

.... and a Partridge in a pear tree! 

Watch 4K be available to phones

It probably will in the next couple years, although it'll be EXTREMELY expensive. I believe some Chinese manufacturer has already made a 4K tablet, just saying.

COMIC SANS