Corsair 5000D Dust Filter

Daethz

So I forgot to clean the dust filter the last few weeks and my fans started sucking in the side dust filter causing noise, so this case does suffer from that issue.

The filter seems like they made it too large so it has room to bow in and out

Wonder if theres a better one to mod it with...

System Specs: AMD 5950x PBO-AutoNoctua DH-15 Black | Gigabyte x570 MasterEVGA 3080FTW3 Ultra | (2x16gb) G.Skill Royal 3600mhz CL18 | Corsair 5000D Airflow (Black) Samsung 980 Pro 2TB & Firecuda 520 1TB & Crucial MX500 2tb850W Corsair RMX | 2 Noctua A14 CPU, 6 Noctua A12x25 Intake, 3x Noctua F12 Top Exhaust, 1x Noctua A12x25 Back Exhaust

Monitors: (Main) LG Ultragear 34" 2k Ultrawide 144hz IPS '34GP83A-B' (Side) Acer Predator 27" 2k 144hz TN 'Abmiprz'

Peripherals: Corsair K100 OPX | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | Corsair Virtuoso SE | Audioengine A2+

On 10/8/2021 at 3:08 AM, Daethz said:

So I forgot to clean the dust filter the last few weeks and my fans started sucking in the side dust filter causing noise, so this case does suffer from that issue.

The filter seems like they made it too large so it has room to bow in and out

Wonder if theres a better one to mod it with...

Demciflex makes custom sized filter if you want to replace them with something else, they also have stadnard ones for cases but not sure for the 5000D.