Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello everyone

Sorry for my bad english

I am mining for about 8 months now.. ethermine was my first priority when it comes to pools because it has a great reputation..but recently i started to research about choosing pools.. now i am not sure but everything i saw was telling me to choose the pools by measuring your latency to the pools.. now when i started to measure latency of different pools.. i realize ethermine is soo bad for me.. i live in an asian country.. i was getting 300-350ms on ethermine.. but thankfully ethermine just added asia2 servers but just for eth .. so now i am getting 120ms.. but i also mine etc.. and ethermine doesn't have better servers for that.. i measured different servers but 2miners is the best for me.. i am getting 80ms ping to that server.. i switched my etc rig to 2miners.. that brings my network latency from 350ms to 80ms.. and my stale shares are now 0%.. on ethermine i was getting atleast 3-5% stale shares... I just wanna know did i made a good decision by switching to 2miners or not?

13 minutes ago, Muhammad Osama said:

Hello everyone

Sorry for my bad english

I am mining for about 8 months now.. ethermine was my first priority when it comes to pools because it has a great reputation..but recently i started to research about choosing pools.. now i am not sure but everything i saw was telling me to choose the pools by measuring your latency to the pools.. now when i started to measure latency of different pools.. i realize ethermine is soo bad for me.. i live in an asian country.. i was getting 300-350ms on ethermine.. but thankfully ethermine just added asia2 servers but just for eth .. so now i am getting 120ms.. but i also mine etc.. and ethermine doesn't have better servers for that.. i measured different servers but 2miners is the best for me.. i am getting 80ms ping to that server.. i switched my etc rig to 2miners.. that brings my network latency from 350ms to 80ms.. and my stale shares are now 0%.. on ethermine i was getting atleast 3-5% stale shares... I just wanna know did i made a good decision by switching to 2miners or not?

Pls. Stop buying all the gpu’s lol

3 hours ago, Pci5boy said:

Pls. Stop buying all the gpu’s lol

Bro.. i didn't buy a single gpu.. i am against that thing.. i have a lan center here.. i used all of my gpus for mining at night.. 

It's fine. I would stick with Ethermine until you have enough for your last paycheck there to not waste any already mined stuff and then switch. No real point in mining ETC if you ask me. Might as well point that hashpower at ETH as well if possible.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | Storage: 250 GB Crucial BX100 SSD + 2 TB Seagate HDD + 1TB WD Green + 3TB WD Red | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

13 hours ago, tikker said:

It's fine. I would stick with Ethermine until you have enough for your last paycheck there to not waste any already mined stuff and then switch. No real point in mining ETC if you ask me. Might as well point that hashpower at ETH as well if possible.

No no.. i got my last payout before switching to 2miners.. and the reason i am mining etc is because my lan center has alot of 4gb cards (470s,570s).. rvn is a bit demanding coin and my ventilation system is not that great so that's why i m sticking to etc

i would stick with ethermine if i were you. i dont think you will be loosing much due to latency. as long as your reported hashrate is stable. i was about to sudjest hiveon and install hive os but since you have a lan centre it might not be so practical