What is difference btw GTX 1660 and GTX 1660 Ti?

What is the difference between GTX 1660 and GTX 1660 Ti and GTX 1660 super? Why there is huge price difference even they look similar?

Am I missing something?

10 minutes ago, Nithish Kanna said:

What is the difference between GTX 1660 and GTX 1660 Ti and GTX 1660 super? Why there is huge price difference even they look similar?

Am I missing something?

The Super cards were generally released to counter stuff from AMD and will have been set up to make old marketplace moves.  There were also KO versions of some things designed to do that too.  There should be specs and testing that would speak to relative speeds of what. It usually went standard, super, Ti but I recall that not being hard and fast.  It was all about having something slightly faster or cheaper than whatever AMD was flogging at the time.  Generally current actual pricing (as differentiated from MSRP which has little real meaning anymore) tends to follow the mining profitability of a given card.  Cards that aren’t profitable to mine on drop in price quite fast.

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

GTX 1660: 1530/1735 clocks, 6GB GDDR5 2001 MHz, TU116 die, 1408 CUDA cores, 88 TMUs, 48 ROPs, 120W TDP

GTX 1660 Super: 1530/1785 clocks, 6GB GDDR6 1750 MHz, TU116 die, 1408 CUDA cores, 88 TMUs, 48 ROPs, 125W TDP

GTX 1660 Ti: 1500/1770 clocks, 6GB GDDR6 1500 MHz, TU116 die, 1536 CUDA cores, 96 TMUs, 48 ROPs, 120W TDP

Does this answer your question?

elephants

Thanks for the reply. Ti edition is costly for me. I am going to prefer super edition. Is there big cost difference btw standard and super edition?

9 minutes ago, FakeKGB said:

GTX 1660: 1530/1735 clocks, 6GB GDDR5 2001 MHz, TU116 die, 1408 CUDA cores, 88 TMUs, 48 ROPs, 120W TDP

GTX 1660 Super: 1530/1785 clocks, 6GB GDDR6 1750 MHz, TU116 die, 1408 CUDA cores, 88 TMUs, 48 ROPs, 125W TDP

GTX 1660 Ti: 1500/1770 clocks, 6GB GDDR6 1500 MHz, TU116 die, 1536 CUDA cores, 96 TMUs, 48 ROPs, 120W TDP

Does this answer your question?

26 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

The Super cards were generally released to counter stuff from AMD and will have been set up to make old marketplace moves.  There were also KO versions of some things designed to do that too.  There should be specs and testing that would speak to relative speeds of what. It usually went standard, super, Ti but I recall that not being hard and fast.  It was all about having something slightly faster or cheaper than whatever AMD was flogging at the time.  Generally current actual pricing (as differentiated from MSRP which has little real meaning anymore) tends to follow the mining profitability of a given card.  Cards that aren’t profitable to mine on drop in price quite fast.

Thanks for the reply. Ti edition is costly for me. I am going to prefer super edition. Is there big cost difference btw standard and super edition?

1 minute ago, Nithish Kanna said:

Is there big cost difference btw standard and super edition?

You'll have to answer this question, not us, as we don't know where you're located and what the used market looks like.

elephants

1 minute ago, FakeKGB said:

You'll have to answer this question, not us, as we don't know where you're located and what the used market looks like.

👍🏻👍🏻