OnePlus 8T doesn't connect to wifi.

Jglz98
Go to solution Solved by Jglz98,

Hi, I recently bough an 8T, the wifi was working fine until a couple hours ago, it suddenly discconected and when I try to connect to the same network, it just says "no internet access" the problem here is that I can connect to that same network on mi iPad and other phone, I don't really know what's happening, any help would be appreciated!  For additional info, it's a TP-LINK router

Hi, I recently bough an 8T, the wifi was working fine until a couple hours ago, it suddenly discconected and when I try to connect to the same network, it just says "no internet access" the problem here is that I can connect to that same network on mi iPad and other phone, I don't really know what's happening, any help would be appreciated!  For additional info, it's a TP-LINK router

Do you use any kind of MAC filtering on your router? I assume you are running the lastest firmware on it? Or did you install the beta version? 

Just to eliminate an unlikely scenario, does your fingerprint sensor still work? Do you still have MAC address for WIFI, BT, etc in your settings tab?