Most secure VPN recommendations

Cris.py

Hello,

I'm travelling abroad in few weeks. I just noticed that few countries I'm going through might not be exactly keen on data privacy, not to mention geoblocking etc. That's why I'm looking for a VPN for two devices (laptop + android phone) but I don't have time to research who sells data and who doesn't etc. So which VPN would you recommend, PIA maybe? Price is not relevant as I only need it for 2 months really.

Thank you for any advice.

Consumer VPNs are only as secure as the company is.

You can't know that they configure their own servers properly, bow to government searches/tapping or not, or even follow their own policies on logging and privacy

The most secure VPN, is likely one you'll have to host yourself.

That being said, I'm sure there are other commercial VPNs that might help you. I hear ProtonVPN is pretty good

"A high ideal missed by a little, is far better than low ideal that is achievable, yet far less effective"

If you think I'm wrong, correct me. If I've offended you in some way tell me what it is and how I can correct it. I want to learn, and along the way one can make mistakes; Being wrong helps you learn what's right.