Gaming PC

Go to solution Solved by Guest,
1 hour ago, Bladetibi said:

I found to this on sale,

ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING

It's better than the MSI? Same price.

They are pretty even, but the Asus board doesn't have a USB Type C header for the front of the case. If you don't care about that then it is fine.

Hi everyone,I want to build a Gaming PC,most of the time I play warzone,cold war,cs go .

I just bought the following:

-GPU Asus strix RTX 3060ti

-Ryzen 7 5800x

-Phanteks eclipse p600s grey (case).

I Need an advise on which motherboard should I buy?

Cooling?

SSD?

I want to buy Corsair  DIMM 32 GB DDR4-3600 kit, RAM , it's a good choice?you recomand another? 

Also I want this fans, Corsair iCUE QL120 RGB, 120 mm RGB LED PWM fan.

and maybe in front 2 140mm.

please help!I don't want to make a bad decision!😁😁😁

Country Germany.

Thanks very much

2696647_dbfdca34c68b.jpg

1024275-1024275_1.jpg

AMD_Ryzen_7_5000_Series_01.jpg

Edited by Bladetibi

What is your budget and which country? you should include this info if you want help. 

Also, do you want RGB or non RGB parts?

6 minutes ago, Dr0idGh0sT said:

What is your budget and which country? you should include this info if you want help. 

Also, do you want RGB or non RGB parts?

I just edited.

I would avoid Corsair RGB honestly.

It is notoriously finicky and iCue software can be giant pain in arse.

GPU : RTX 3070 Gaming X TRIO | CPU : Ryzen 5 7600 \ COOLER : Deepcool AK620 | MOBO : ASUS TUF Gaming B650 Plus | RAM : Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 16GBx2 6200 MHz \ Storage : Samsung 970 EVO Plus M.2 1TB \ PSU : Corsair TX750M | CASE : Be Quite! Pure Base 500DX Black

8 minutes ago, DontBeSillyWrapYourWilly said:

I would avoid Corsair RGB honestly.

It is notoriously finicky and iCue software can be giant pain in arse.

That's why I want an advise 😃,când you recommend another?

Here

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/TJKx4d

Case already have 3 fans, Mount all of them in front, Mount AIO in top and one extra fan rear, If u want to. If u want RGB fans in front too, replace included fans with whatever u want.

Second AIO option will be this, Because anything else is too expensive.

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/y7wypg/arctic-liquid-freezer-ii-360-a-rgb-488-cfm-liquid-cpu-cooler-acfre00101a

Something like an MSI B550 Tomahawk would be a good choice. If you want cheaper then there is the B550-A PRO or B550 Gaming Plus.

28 minutes ago, Dr0idGh0sT said:

Here

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/TJKx4d

Case already have 3 fans, Mount all of them in front, Mount AIO in top and one extra fan rear, If u want to. If u want RGB fans in front too, replace included fans with whatever u want.

Second AIO option will be this, Because anything else is too expensive.

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/y7wypg/arctic-liquid-freezer-ii-360-a-rgb-488-cfm-liquid-cpu-cooler-acfre00101a

I don't kno about the power supply that you recommended,on the grafic card specs recommend 750W,.

Is there a difference between the Corsair Ram kit with what you recommended? Because the Corsair is 149 Euros.

13 minutes ago, Bladetibi said:

I don't kno about the power supply that you recommended,on the grafic card specs recommend 750W,.

Is there a difference between the Corsair Ram kit with what you recommended? Because the Corsair is 149 Euros.

A 650W will power a 5800X and 3060 ti. No harm going with 750W though if you want the extra headroom for future gpu upgrades.

10 minutes ago, Bladetibi said:

I don't know where you get this info from, But 600W is recommended, While 550W will be enough, But 650W is perfect.

12 minutes ago, Bladetibi said:

Cas Latency of Corsair RAM is 18, While it's okey, CL16 RAMs are better, Especially with Ryzen CPUs. But you'll be okey with CL 18 too. 

15 minutes ago, Dr0idGh0sT said:

I don't know where you get this info from, But 600W is recommended, While 550W will be enough, But 650W is perfect.

Cas Latency of Corsair RAM is 18, While it's okey, CL16 RAMs are better, Especially with Ryzen CPUs. But you'll be okey with CL 18 too. 

I saw the specs from where I bought the GPU,I will think about the rams,thanks.

My head is stuck with the motherboard 🤔😥

Screenshot_2021-09-24-12-30-34-15_bb82cbe472824d0d6bdfa12d7a229419.jpg

9 minutes ago, Bladetibi said:

I saw the specs from where I bought the GPU,I will think about the rams,thanks.

IDK why they have 750W recommended 😄 

9 minutes ago, Bladetibi said:

My head is stuck with the motherboard 🤔😥

Motherboard I added in list and 

1 hour ago, lee32uk said:

Something like an MSI B550 Tomahawk would be a good choice. If you want cheaper then there is the B550-A PRO or B550 Gaming Plus.

Those motherboards as well are good ones.

On 9/24/2021 at 12:43 PM, Dr0idGh0sT said:

IDK why they have 750W recommended 😄 

Motherboard I added in list and 

Those motherboards as well are good ones.

Hi, what do you think? Should I buy this one? ASUS TUF Gaming X570-PRO (WiFi 6) 

3 minutes ago, Dr0idGh0sT said:

Thanks for replying,I just want something with bios ready because I don't have a older CPU to update the motherboard....after I install the Ryzen 7 5800x I can update the bios.

2 minutes ago, Bladetibi said:

Thanks for replying,I just want something with bios ready because I don't have a older CPU to update the motherboard....after I install the Ryzen 7 5800x I can update the bios.

If you get a motherboard with BIOS flashback, there's no need for an older CPU. The MSI B550 Tomahawk has this feature (I use that one myself), not sure about the other suggested ones - you'd have to check that.

It's actually a bit of a hassle to find a motherboard that is 5000 series-ready out of the box, especially if you're ordering the parts online.

3 minutes ago, Kronion said:

If you get a motherboard with BIOS flashback, there's no need for an older CPU. The MSI B550 Tomahawk has this feature (I use that one myself), not sure about the other suggested ones - you'd have to check that.

It's actually a bit of a hassle to find a motherboard that is 5000 series-ready out of the box, especially if you're ordering the parts online.

Hi,the msi b550 Tomahawk it's 140 euros and the Asus it's 206 euros,I don't mind giving the extra money if I know everything will be fine....my range it's...a max of 200-220 euros.the Asus supports memory gen 4.

I have to look on Tomahawk ..😁

3 minutes ago, Bladetibi said:

Hi,the msi b550 Tomahawk it's 140 euros and the Asus it's 206 euros,I don't mind giving the extra money if I know everything will be fine....my range it's...a max of 200-220 euros.the Asus supports memory gen 4.

I have to look on Tomahawk ..😁

The Asus board isn't worth the extra 66 Euros unless you need wifi. Even then you could probably just buy a wifi adapter for less than that, or buy something like the MSI B550 Gaming Edge that has onboard wifi.

Not sure what you mean by supports memory gen 4 ? If you meant SSD gen 4 then B550 supports one. 

5 minutes ago, lee32uk said:

The Asus board isn't worth the extra 66 Euros unless you need wifi. Even then you could probably just buy a wifi adapter for less than that, or buy something like the MSI B550 Gaming Edge that has onboard wifi.

Not sure what you mean by supports memory gen 4 ? If you meant SSD gen 4 then B550 supports one. 

I don't need WiFi , okay then,I think I will take the MSI Tomahawk...hope I will not block on some bios thing.... Thanks

One question , ok bought the Corsair QL140 3 piece's in front....do I need to buy the cooler also from Corsair? 

2 hours ago, lee32uk said:

I found to this on sale,

1 hour ago, Bladetibi said:

I found to this on sale,

They are pretty even, but the Asus board doesn't have a USB Type C header for the front of the case. If you don't care about that then it is fine.

7 hours ago, lee32uk said:

Thanks very much,I just ordered the Asus,I like it better how it looks 😁🤷✌️