So how weird is gsync in duel monitor mode..

nelska

It works until you open any other program and then it instantly defaults to default refresh rate of the main monitor. but its back and forth tho like theres a trip involved or something. I can get it to work for a few seconds if my secondary monitor is running youtube for example. but after it loads half the video or whatever it trips. i duno if it trips the whole screen or just the game but even with windowed mode. opening a second program it defaults. 

For years i used monitors with different resolutions and refresh rates, all using G-Sync and i never ran into a problem.

Currently using 3 different displays and G-Sync works flawlessly on either one of them:

Asus PG35VQ (3440x144 200Hz, G-Sync module)

LG C9 (4K 120Hz, certified G-Sync compatible)

Some random Philips monitor (1080p 75Hz, FreeSync but still works with G-Sync)

So for me it hasn't been weird at all. Every G-Sync issue i ever had was because of a monitor being overall incompatible with G-Sync, never a combination of different monitors.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

43 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

For years i used monitors with different resolutions and refresh rates, all using G-Sync and i never ran into a problem.

Currently using 3 different displays and G-Sync works flawlessly on either one of them:

Asus PG35VQ (3440x144 200Hz, G-Sync module)

LG C9 (4K 120Hz, certified G-Sync compatible)

Some random Philips monitor (1080p 75Hz, FreeSync but still works with G-Sync)

So for me it hasn't been weird at all. Every G-Sync issue i ever had was because of a monitor being overall incompatible with G-Sync, never a combination of different monitors.

Maybe thats where I'm failing it's a free sync k251q and a vizio tv thats not even a monitor. so im sure theres something going on there. lol. danget.