Refill Worth It?

Heyo, so after 2 months of bleeding, this is what my res combo looks like done completely of bleeding, it used to be 1 inch below the fill line and after 2 months guys can you tell me... should I refill it all the way or just leave it until next maintenance? My other concern is all that big bubbly condensation, which is normal is it? Thanks.20210921_081423.thumb.jpg.89d25555aea1434900930fc25bb3457e.jpg

G A M E R

It's recommended to keep it topped up, but honestly if it's above the pump line it's fine. The condensation is also normal in my experience. 

1 minute ago, RONOTHAN## said:

It's recommended to keep it topped up, but honestly if it's above the pump line it's fine. The condensation is also normal in my experience. 

Thx, yeah thought for a sec it was too low and that it would get hot or boil lol.

G A M E R

1 minute ago, IDGamerLife said:

Thx, yeah thought for a sec it was too low and that it would get hot or boil lol.

If you run into a problem where your water is boiling, you're probably doing something wrong. You CPU and GPU shouldn't get above 90c, 10c short of water's boiling temp assuming perfect thermal transfer between the liquid and the CPU.

3 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

If you run into a problem where your water is boiling, you're probably doing something wrong. You CPU and GPU shouldn't get above 90c, 10c short of water's boiling temp assuming perfect thermal transfer between the liquid and the CPU.

Yea no, cpu stays... 55-60 c under load, gpu max 49c, under bench cpu maxed to 84c

G A M E R

5 minutes ago, IDGamerLife said:

Yea no, cpu stays... 55-60 c under load, gpu max 49c, under bench cpu maxed to 84c

Those are honestly better than mine. 77C in RDR2 for CPU and 50-60 GPU for dual 360s. Granted a 5900X and a 3080, but still.

But yeah, you should be fine. The main way to know "I need to fill this res" is if you can hear the pump. You generally don't want it to get to that point, but it's good to know.

if your water level is going down constantly at a rate quicker than expected, there might be a leak somewhere so do pay attention to that possibility as well

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

17 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

Those are honestly better than mine. 77C in RDR2 for CPU and 50-60 GPU for dual 360s. Granted a 5900X and a 3080, but still.

But yeah, you should be fine. The main way to know "I need to fill this res" is if you can hear the pump. You generally don't want it to get to that point, but it's good to know.

Yeah, I have a 3070 fe and a 10700k, so anyways last thing, is it still safe to top it after 2 months of that ekwb cryofuel being in there with the same mixture and color? Thanks again.

G A M E R

1 hour ago, Moonzy said:

if your water level is going down constantly at a rate quicker than expected, there might be a leak somewhere so do pay attention to that possibility as well

I agree with that. Had similar problem with my loop on the beginning, there was tiny leak from the res, I didn’t screw it all the way to the pump. 

@Whiro tag or quote will do the trick 
i5 3570K @ 4.7Ghz  |  AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Performance  |  Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  |  ASUS Strix GTX 970 OC  |  Phanteks P400S TG  (mesh panel) |  EVGA 500W1  |  Storage: Corsair 60GB SSD (boot), Gigabyte 120GB SSD, WD 2Tb HDD | Cooling: Custom loop

EKWB EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM

EKWB EK Supremacy Evo , naked die

EKWB EK Thermosphere 

EKWB EK CoolStream PE 360

EKWB EK Coolstream SE 120

EKWB EK Vardar 120s  x6

EKWB EK STC Classic 10/16  x10

EKWB EK DuraClear Tubing 16/10

EKWB EK CryoFuel Acid Green

Laptop: Gigabyte G5-KC | i5 10500H | RTX 3060

WHIRO

THE FIRST OF DEATH AND DARKNESS

He feast on the dead to inherit their power

One of my rigs I keep topped off. The other gets what ever. Prolly lower than yours and I wont be adding any unless the parts change.

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz