HDMI 2.1 max optical cable length?

Fatherof3gaming

Live in the wonderful state of Texas and I'm tired of having a space heater running during the Spring, Summer, and Fall, in case you ask, I'm a stay at home dad that basically games in the living room while watching his 3 kids. Everyone and everything creates enough heat to warm this room up rather quickly. I've already went airflow crazy and done everything to get the pc cool, 5800x max temp at 63C after 30 min benchmark and EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid at max 57C. Well I am wanting to put the PC in another room and run an HDMI 2.1 cable to my 55" LG CX. I do know copper is worthless after 9-10ft, so I was looking at going optical cable for about a 50ft run of cable to give me plenty of cable management for the run. I do not need the full 50 ft but I am a believer in measure twice cut once, buy once cry once, and rather have more than not enough. I'm just not assured enough in knowing if the signal would be good over that run and not have degradation. As for accessories to a hub, I was going to run a USB-c cable to there to handle the headphone, keyboard, mouse and xbox controller. Any help would be appreciated. 

I'm not sure there is a limit to optical actually. Looks like you can buy 100ft cables for SPIF.