Warzone keeps stuttering, and i cant figure it out

Mohamadreda

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHz

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070

RAM: 16GB 3200MHz

Since I turned on XMP in the bios about 2 weeks ago, my whenever I play warzone, my latency is higher than usual, my frames are half what they should be, and the games stutters every 10 seconds. When I play warzone, my task manager tells me that my RAM usage and CPU usage are near 100%. To try to fix the problem, I went to turn XMP back off, which didn't solve anything. As of the past few days, whenever I boot up warzone, my first game on is more than exceptional. My latency is 27ms (normally 34ms), my frames are 140fps-150fps (normally ~120fps), and there is no stutter. But as soon as that game finishes and I load up the next one, my frames drop to a constant 70fps, latency is 57ms, and the stuttering is very frequent. It is also worth noting that my CPU and RAM usage are normal during the first game. I have tried a few fixes that I found online, none of which have worked, and i am running out of ideas.

PLEASE HELP!

<-- Thread Locked -->

Please stick to a single thread. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card