Red Stripes

OnoHotel

Today I was playing Forza 4 for the frist time. I left the game on pause and went away, so my PC went on standby. When I came back the monitor was covered with red stripes. Could u please help and tell me what I could try. Before I get a new one馃槶

Thanks!

Sorry for my bad English.

20210917_210458.jpg

Check connections, power cycle, try a different monitor to rule out if it's GPU or monitor

Work Rigs -聽2015 15" MBP | 2019 15" MBP | 2021聽16" M1 Max MBP | Lenovo ThinkPad T490 |

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X聽 |聽 MSI B550 Gaming Plus聽 |聽 64GB聽G.SKILL 3200 CL16 4x8GB | 聽AMD Reference RX 6800聽 |聽聽WD Black SN750 1TB NVMe聽 |聽 Corsair RM750聽 |聽 Corsair H115i RGB Pro XT聽 |聽 Corsair 4000D聽聽|聽聽Dell S2721DGF聽 |

Fun Rig - AMD Ryzen 5 5600X聽 |聽 MSI B550 Tomahawk聽 | 聽32GB聽G.SKILL 3600 CL16 4x8GB |聽 AMD Reference 6800XT聽 | Creative Sound Blaster Z聽 |聽聽WD Black SN850 500GB聽NVMe聽 |聽 WD Black SN750 2TB NVMe聽 |聽 WD Blue 1TB聽SATA SSD聽 |聽 Corsair RM850x聽 |聽 Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT聽 |聽 Corsair 4000D聽聽|聽聽LG 27GP850聽 |

When you turn on the monitor and it shows the ROG logo, does it also have this issue? If it does you can only RMA/buy a new monitor, if it doesn't something is wrong with your PC or cable.

14 hours ago, Pixelfie said:

When you turn on the monitor and it shows the ROG logo, does it also have this issue? If it does you can only RMA/buy a new monitor, if it doesn't something is wrong with your PC or cable.

When I turn on the monitor the ROG logo look normal.聽

3 hours ago, OnoHotel said:

When I turn on the monitor the ROG logo look normal.聽

That means the monitor is good. Can you try a different cable?

19 hours ago, Pixelfie said:

That means the monitor is good. Can you try a different cable?

Tried a other cable too, yesterday I turned my PC on again and it work fine.聽