My First PC Build (Suggestions)

Capture.thumb.PNG.8f886a970e2f555b3de5e4a2c7e14ae8.PNGBudget (including currency): 1000$ or 75000 INR

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Multimedia server, Retero game emulator and Valorant.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): First pc

So Here is my list of parts I chose for my first pc build i am a little tight on budget and in my country parts are very expensive as compared to that in USA or Canada.

I wanted suggestions on where i can cut corners and where i can spend a little extra.

i am planning on using the stock coller with ryzen cpu and the igpu due to the gpu shortage and plan on adding a rtx 360 down the road, i already have a mouse and keyboard but do not have a monitor so add that to the price too.

also i think there is a issue with b550 motherboard where you have to update bios to support ryzen 5600g, as mentioned this is my first build so i dont know how to do that so help me with that too

PS: Sorry for bad English I am lazy and it i not my first language

I would recommend getting a 650w psu and then using the extra money to get two sticks of ram for dual channel support.

thermal paste isn't needed, put the extra to a better PSU or ram instead. see if a kit is cheaper instead of 2 single sticks.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

7 minutes ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

thermal paste isn't needed, put the extra to a better PSU or ram instead. see if a kit is cheaper instead of 2 single sticks.

Yes there's thermal paste pre-applied to the cooler that comes with the CPU so you don't need to buy additional. The rest looks good other than the PSU as I'm seeing the one you picked getting at best mediocre reviews so maybe want to look at something a little better quality.

12 hours ago, Zomeguy said:

Yes there's thermal paste pre-applied to the cooler that comes with the CPU so you don't need to buy additional. The rest looks good other than the PSU as I'm seeing the one you picked getting at best mediocre reviews so maybe want to look at something a little better quality.

Thanks 

the i save about 20usd on power supply and thermal paste gonna use it on ram