Texas player looking for PC BF4 group/clan/team

Hello everyone!  I just bought BF4 for PC, yes I know, I am late, and I wanted to try and find some friends/group/clan to play with.  I preferable would like to find people who play around the same time I do or at least on fairly close servers.  I am in CST - Texas and currently play on weekends.  I am pretty much always RECON but can play other classes if need.  Really looking to invest some time into a BF4 squad.  Let me know if you are interested or have a team/group that is active.  Name on Origins is Asse9.  You can also hit up my twitter too - @EllusionSKsc2

@EllusionSK Can I ask but how exactly do you clan war in a game that is hosting 32 player/64player servers?

Sorry I know its not helping you. Oh I know someone I think...kinda forgot his username.

His name is @LukeNukes he has a clan/group bf4 etc ts3.

Also hey! :D welcome to the forums.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Hello everyone! I just bought BF4 for PC, yes I know, I am late, and I wanted to try and find some friends/group/clan to play with. I preferable would like to find people who play around the same time I do or at least on fairly close servers. I am in CST - Texas and currently play on weekends. I am pretty much always RECON but can play other classes if need. Really looking to invest some time into a BF4 squad. Let me know if you are interested or have a team/group that is active. Name on Origins is Asse9. You can also hit up my twitter too - @EllusionSKsc2

Hey buddy , we are looking for bf4 players and we do loads of squad and team work , cone check us out at www.ClanDIvision.com

Or message me , it will be awesome to squad up with you , we do some big bf4 clan wars and stuff often

Thanks

LukeNukes