Need help migrating from desktop to Asus ROG laptops

kecap

I'm currently a desktop user but I need to fully migrate to laptops because of space, my specs are Ryzen 5 1600, RX 580 8gb, 8gb ram, and dual 1080p 144hz monitor.

Up until now this pc pretty much satisfy all my needs. Therefore I need a laptop that are equal or better in performance with my pc. 

I was considering the Flow X13 3050ti without EGPU but I was too late and now its all out of stock, I can't preorder because I need it this week. I'm also considering Zephyrus G14 but it doesn't have webcam which is inconvenient, but if it is the best choice I might reconsider the webcam inconvenience.

If the G14 is the best overall which type should I get? With the same budget of Flow x13 I could get RTX 3060 model. Also if the Flow x13 would suddenly be available, should I stick with the Flow or buy G14 anyway?

This is mainly for college and some gaming (possibly heavier AAA games in the future), no programming or heavy productivity, but I like my tools to be able to handle a lot of things and be convenient for a long time (4+ years). My future setup would be the laptop + one(or two) extra 144hz monitor connected to a hub, I will be using it 8-12 hours a day.

If there are other possible options than the ones I mentioned please recommend, I'm not entirely stuck with asus. Thank you.