Is my computer build fine? Any recommendations?

Fizzy Supra

Motherboard: ASUS Prime z390-a series LGA1151

Ram: Corsair Vengeance RGB (4x8) DDR4 3000MHZ c15  

Cpu: Intel Core i9-9900K 8-Core, 16 Thread.

Cpu Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i Elite Capellix, 240mm.

Gpu: RTX Evga 3060 12GB XC Gaming - Just bought this on September 15th 2021.

SSD: 2x Samsung 980 M.2 1TB

PSU: Evga 750 B5 Fully Modular Bronze

Unless you're getting it for cheap (used or on a fire sale), you're probably better off getting a 10700k. It's basically the same CPU but with a soldered IHS, so lower temperatures.

For memory, you might want to get something faster if it's the same price, but it won't make that big of a difference, so I wouldn't spend too much extra on it (depending on the speeds).

The SSD isn't amazing. That drive IIRC is DRAM-less, so it's not a very good performer. You're better off getting a WD SN750, which is about the same price. 

The power supply is probably fine for what you're doing, but it might be a good idea to get something better if you plan on upgrading in the future. The RM750 or RM850 are both amazing PSUs that you might want to consider, but you're probably fine with the 750 B5.

10 hours ago, Fizzy Supra said:

Motherboard: ASUS Prime z390-a series LGA1151

Ram: Corsair Vengeance RGB (4x8) DDR4 3000MHZ c15  

Cpu: Intel Core i9-9900K 8-Core, 16 Thread.

Cpu Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i Elite Capellix, 240mm.

Gpu: RTX Evga 3060 12GB XC Gaming - Just bought this on September 15th 2021.

SSD: 2x Samsung 980 M.2 1TB

PSU: Evga 750 B5 Fully Modular Bronze

If this is your current build, it is more than fine, no reason to upgrade anything.

If this is a new build you are putting together, kind of an odd choice, because the CPU + motherboard are 2 generations behind. (intel is on 11th gen, this is 9th gen). I would suggest a build with the AMD Ryzen 5800X or perhaps Intel 11700K or 11900K.

Also depends on your usage. Gaming or work? You might go for a 5600x or 11400 and save some money if it is just for gaming.

Good luck!

9 minutes ago, maartendc said:

If this is your current build, it is more than fine, no reason to upgrade anything.

If this is a new build you are putting together, kind of an odd choice, because the CPU + motherboard are 2 generations behind. (intel is on 11th gen, this is 9th gen). I would suggest a build with the AMD Ryzen 5800X or perhaps Intel 11700K or 11900K.

Also depends on your usage. Gaming or work? You might go for a 5600x or 11400 and save some money if it is just for gaming.

Good luck!

agreed