School and gaming laptop (max amount of 2700)

DrChopSuey

Budget (including currency): $2000-2700

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: School and games (mostly rocket league and Minecraft (preferably rtx)

Other details Preferably would like 120hz, no peripherals needed and looking to buy during Christmas sales

Hi, you can call me chop. I`m looking for a laptop for school (for light 2d animation) and gaming (rl and minecraft rtx). I`m trying to extend it`s life as I need it for at least 3 years. 

My priority list.

Money

Cooling

Performance

Battery life

I have looked at razer blades but I really don`t know much about laptops. I only know a little bit about pc`s. 

I would really like some suggestions 

Thank you

You have 2 options:

1) You choose gaming laptop with performance and forget about battery life.

2) Non gaming laptop, Woth good battery life.

P.S. wait for Christmas, Look at sales by that time and show us what options do you have, It's bad choosing something this eraly, What's stock right now, Might not be months later and what have good price now, Might be overpriced later, As well as you can might find some good deals, So... 

I would look at any gaming laptop that has usb-c PD charging on it, I'm using a Lenovo flex with the AMD processor in it and a Win GPD, and then just invest in a solar power station/power bank or two. I charge my yeti power station from my car while driving ( I drive some people around) and it more or less keeps me going uninterrupted without having to idle my car while waiting on them.