Oneplus 7 pro, 8 or 8T

Jglz98

Hey everyone, I'm currently in search of a new phone, my current budget at highest is the cost of the oneplus 8T in my country which is around 650 dolars. I'm debating between these 3 phones currently (Oneplus 7 pro, 8 or 8T) open to sugestions for another one and I would appreciate more opinions on this!

Just now, huilun02 said:

These info will help:

• Why a new phone
  • What did you find unsatisfactory on your current phone
  • What you liked about your current phone
  • What are the must haves
  • Features of your current phone you want to retain (headphone jack, removable storage, wireless charging, that sort of stuff)
  • What are the nice to haves
  • What do you do on your phone and how well your current phone performs in that regard
  • Any specific apps or software capability required
  • How much you intend to spend, and how well you adhere to budget limit
  • Link to the seller from which you intend to buy the new phone from
  • Or at least what type of dollar you have to spend

Remember that it's your money and you will be the one using the phone. So get what you want, and not what someone else wants.

"Oh My GoD i JuSt WaNnA buY pHoNe"

Anyway, jokes aside: This would be my simple question list before i decide to get a new phone, next to "how far reaching is the community around it" and "what are the security in place to prevent software tampering"?

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

12 hours ago, huilun02 said:

These info will help:

• Why a new phone
  • What did you find unsatisfactory on your current phone
  • What you liked about your current phone
  • What are the must haves
  • Features of your current phone you want to retain (headphone jack, removable storage, wireless charging, that sort of stuff)
  • What are the nice to haves
  • What do you do on your phone and how well your current phone performs in that regard
  • Any specific apps or software capability required
  • How much you intend to spend, and how well you adhere to budget limit
  • Link to the seller from which you intend to buy the new phone from
  • Or at least what type of dollar you have to spend

Remember that it's your money and you will be the one using the phone. So get what you want, and not what someone else wants.

I have figured out these questions as I never buy anything just to buy. The obvious choice would be the 8T but since I don't really know alot of the mobile market I was also asking for other suggestions to see if there are other devices for around the same price as the 8T or cheaper. Also I would be upgrading from a huawei mate 20 lite so it is going to be a huge upgrade.

I would get the 8T just for the fact that it is the newest device and will be supported the longest. It also has had good community support. (Meaning updates even once OnePlus drops support, but most OnePlus devices have this to some degree)

15 hours ago, huilun02 said:

To get effective suggestions, we will need a link to the site(s) from which you intend to make the purchase.

Price and availability of goods is NOT the same around the world

I am not going to waste my time making repeated suggestions only to be told later that it costs too much or is not available.

I get you, it would be from https://www.amazon.com.mx/ (amazon mexico) which doesn't have a lot of options but from what I've seen it has popular devices available. Thanks for the help