2nd Build!!!

kennnzu
Go to solution Solved by Dr0idGh0sT,
12 minutes ago, kennnzu said:

I see, thanks for the insight.

Can you recommend any 2.5 SSD??

Team group SSD-s are going for good price, Crucial mx500, Kingston A400, Samsung 870 Evo or Qvo, SK hynix Gold S31, Sandisk SSD Plus,聽 Adata Su720聽

馃槃

Budget (including currency):聽70K PHP

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:聽LoL, Genshin, Valorant, CSGO

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):聽

+NR200P
+STRIX B560I
+i5 11400
+G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 3200
+Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 250GB (for OS)
+WD Blue 500GB
+Seasonic Focus SGX-650 (possible upgrade to Corsair SF750)

+Either a 1050 TI or 1650 (possible upgrade to 3060)
+Noctua U9S chromax + 1 NF A9 on the back

This is my 2nd build and I want to know if this would be a solid build and I wanna know what is the best configuration for all of the fans in the case.

I found a video saying that the best configuration for the fans would be, bottom and rear intake and top exhaust, but I don't know what configuration will I do with the CPU Cooler fan.

Hoping for your best considerations. Thanks

19 minutes ago, kennnzu said:

Budget (including currency):聽70K PHP

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:聽LoL, Genshin, Valorant, CSGO

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):聽

+NR200P
+STRIX B560I
+i5 11400
+G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 3200
+Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 250GB (for OS)
+WD Blue 500GB
+Seasonic Focus SGX-650 (possible upgrade to Corsair SF750)

+Either a 1050 TI or 1650 (possible upgrade to 3060)
+Noctua U9S chromax + 1 NF A9 on the back

This is my 2nd build and I want to know if this would be a solid build and I wanna know what is the best configuration for all of the fans in the case.

I found a video saying that the best configuration for the fans would be, bottom and rear intake and top exhaust, but I don't know what configuration will I do with the CPU Cooler fan.

Hoping for your best considerations. Thanks

Eh

970 evo is obselete and overpriced, go for a silicon power a80 or kingston a2000

Cooler is pricey, just buy whatever cheap 4 heatpipe 92mm tower you can find, maybe those cheap chinese cpu coolers since here in asia chinese parts are easily accesible

Otherwise seems ok

O no, You put two worst drive there you could.

It's confirmed that WD and Samsung is changing parts in this two drive and making them slower, So avoid this two. Get SN750, HP EX920 what was advised above.

And why not 5600X build?聽

19 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Eh

970 evo is obselete and overpriced, go for a silicon power a80 or kingston a2000

Cooler is pricey, just buy whatever cheap 4 heatpipe 92mm tower you can find, maybe those cheap chinese cpu coolers since here in asia chinese parts are easily accesible

Otherwise seems ok

Thanks for the answer. I've actually tried that route as well but here in PH, some of the chinese knockoffs tend to break much faster than expected. Also I want to go to a physical store here than having it shipped online(PH's market with online is much pricey compared, I don't know why but this could possibly due to shipping and convenience I guess).

13 minutes ago, Dr0idGh0sT said:

O no, You put two worst drive there you could.

It's confirmed that WD and Samsung is changing parts in this two drive and making them slower, So avoid this two. Get SN750, HP EX920 what was advised above.

And why not 5600X build?聽

Well, here in PH, AMD is quite pricey and tend to be out of stock. That's the reason why I'm kinda sticking with Intel

So to confirm your suggestion, I should get SN750 250GB as my OS drive. How about the secondary drive for the games, what's the best thing I could get, maybe I could go with SN550?? Both of them are made by WD.

41 minutes ago, kennnzu said:

Well, here in PH, AMD is quite pricey and tend to be out of stock. That's the reason why I'm kinda sticking with Intel

So to confirm your suggestion, I should get SN750 250GB as my OS drive. How about the secondary drive for the games, what's the best thing I could get, maybe I could go with SN550?? Both of them are made by WD.

Don't get SN550 or 970 Evo plus.

For games U can even get HDD or better, Sata 2.5 SSD, M.2 isn't necessity.

27 minutes ago, Dr0idGh0sT said:

Don't get SN550 or 970 Evo plus.

For games U can even get HDD or better, Sata 2.5 SSD, M.2 isn't necessity.

12 minutes ago, kennnzu said:

Team group SSD-s are going for good price, Crucial mx500, Kingston A400, Samsung 870 Evo or Qvo, SK hynix Gold S31, Sandisk SSD Plus,聽 Adata Su720聽

馃槃

10 minutes ago, Dr0idGh0sT said:

馃槃

Thank you very much 馃槃