Crypto Circulating Supply

All coins per definition already reached their circulating supply. This is the numberof coins that is currently in circulation. 

I think you mean what happens when it reaches it’s maximum supply. 

When the maximum supply of a coin or token is reached it simply means that is the maximum number of coins that will ever exist and no new coins will ever be created. 😇

Depends on what people do with it. If they start hoarding it Bitcoin style, the price will go up as more and more gets locked up in wallets. If people keep using it as intended and supply keeps circulating then probably not much will happen.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

To add to DDO, you can have coins that are deflationary or there can be mechanisms such as burning or redistributing tokens that can change things.

Also with some coins some tokens can be staked or locked up as liquidity, loans and so on or held in cold storage so the actual liquid supply can vary from that issued and the maximum also.