Sending large files

Hello,

I've been searching for a website that would allow you to upload and/or send someone a large file to no success. Any recommendations that anyone knows? Would be solid if it can send files to upwards of 20GB.

Just added this so in case I run into some issues, there's detail about my PC right underneath

PC 1

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X3D | GPU: RTX 3070 | RAM: 2x8GB DDR4 3200mhz | Motherboard: TUF Gaming B450-M Case: Deepcool CC560 | Cooler: darkflash 320mm AIO | PSU: Antec 1000w HCP Platinum

PC 2

CPU: Xeon W3680 (4.41ghz OC) | GPU: MSI Vega 56 Airboost OC | RAM: 20GB DDR3 1600mhz | Motherboard: Asus P6T Case: Zalman R1 | Cooler: Deepcool GAMMAXX GT A-RGB | PSU: Thermaltake Berlin 630w 80+ Bronze

Any cloud storage provider, basically. 

However, if you want it to be free, the most you can expect is around 5GB. You could then use something like winrar to split one larger file into 5GB chunks and transfer them one at a time, but it's not exactly efficient. 

Google Drive comes with 15 GB of free disk space. Pay a monthly subscription for an extra 100 GB ... for me, it's around 2.5$ a month or 25$ a year.

If it's copyrighted stuff, you could make a 7z archive and optionally encrypt your file and split it in segments that are easier to download (ex 4 GB chunks)

If it's just between you and a friend, make a torrent using a public tracker or your bittorrent client's internal tracker and give your friend the torrent and he'll download directly from you. Downside is you have to keep the computer on, for your friend to download the content.

https://bayfiles.com/

Upload and share your files with BayFiles.
Max 20 GB per file - unlimited downloads and no speed limits.