Glitchy premiere export

terminator5105

So i have a gtx 1660 as my main card and a gtx 750ti as an adapter for my second monitor and i am exporting a 4k video and the project settings are set to CUDA. But the export always turns out glitchy, i tried out exporting the same video with the settings set to software encoding, and then the video exports with not issues, any help with this problem would be appreciated , and side note, all my drivers and windows is totally up to date 

Just Fyi the 1660 can run 3 monitors at once. Saving you on the power usage of the 750ti thats basically just heating up the computer more.

This might also help with the Cuda thing, having a more 'regular' setup.

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

i know but the problem is that my second monitor is an old one and it does not have a display port or an hdmi port, it only works on vga and dvi that is why i started using my old 750ti 

and my gtx 1660 does not have any vga or dvi outputs it only has hdmi and display port 

2 minutes ago, terminator5105 said:

i know but the problem is that my second monitor is an old one and it does not have a display port or an hdmi port, it only works on vga and dvi that is why i started using my old 750ti 

and my gtx 1660 does not have any vga or dvi outputs it only has hdmi and display port 

I would advice getting a HDMI > DVI adapter.

This setup is very unique making it really hard to find the reason for the problem. Let alone having a fix for it.

Maybe try with just the 1 monitor and 1 GPU, see if the problem is still there, if it is you know its not the 2nd GPU. 😉

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

really appreciate the help and the problem is solved, i disabled the 750ti from the device manager and exported only with the 1660 and then voila a beautiful export