How to dedicate RAM back to actual RAM instead of integrated graphics

I was using my PC with integrated graphics for a while and it dedicated 3gb to the integrated graphics. I have a graphics card now and I want to use all of my RAM now because I'm at 90%+ usage when I stream Warzone. Is there a way to do that? BIOS/UEFI maybe?

Yes, there should be a setting in the BIOS that allows you to configure the RAM used for the iGPU, and it should also allow you to disable the iGPU.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

3 minutes ago, Benji said:

On most systems I've seen with iGPUs, the BIOS has an "auto" functionality and auto-disables the iGPU when you put in a dGPU and plug the monitor in the dGPU. Other than that, most BIOSes should offer a way to disable them.

i disabled it and it still shows 16GB (13GB usable)

4 minutes ago, Benji said:

In which case the motherboard is apparently not that intelligent. Try to decrease the VRAM in the BIOS, they usually have a setting for that very near to the iGPU enable/disable setting. Set it to the lowest value.

Would it be called the aperture size? (See photo attached)

image.jpg

47 minutes ago, Benji said:

That should be the setting, yes, but it's already set to what I believe is the lowest value. The rest would be dynamically assigned, which they can do by themselves. Other than that, I have no idea how to reduce that.

Yea the lowest was 128 and i tried that but still the same problem. Thanks though