Anyone playing bf4 right now? (EU)

Thibaudv

add me on battlelog: T-BoNeZz (bf4/bf3/bc2)

playing some carrier assault and I need some players to squad up with, because my teammates are often just morons :D

also, is there a LTT platoon?

Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz - Geil Enhance Plus 1750Mhz 8Gb - ASUS ENGTX 570 DCUII - MSI Z68aGD65 - Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B - Samsung 830 128gb and Crucial m4 128gb - much other stuff not worth mentioning

If someone's playing there's a slim chance he'll be on the forum at the same time. I'm just saying... :)

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.

I play Bf4 but only close quarter servers:)

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

add me on battlelog: T-BoNeZz (bf4/bf3/bc2)

playing some carrier assault and I need some players to squad up with, because my teammates are often just morons :D

also, is there a LTT platoon?

Not playing right now, but I play (really) often. I'm on mobile so I can't send you a request, so if you'd please send me a request I can accept it in the morning. Name: 'paoloverwey'.

Using Tapatalk

One can be in multiple platoons you know :P.

Well here's the real reason, when I bumped into the players in that platoon, a couple of them who will remain nameless were the type to spam the chat with the same old toxic drivel you see every day in battlefield on PC (not aimed at me, but general raging/hackusations/toxic jabs at other players), so I decided I didn't want to increase my chances of playing with those people.

I'm sure they are a vocal minority and the rest of them are a good community but still, I see enough of that shit as it is.

Well here's the real reason, when I bumped into the players in that platoon, a couple of them who will remain nameless were the type to spam the chat with the same old toxic drivel you see every day in battlefield on PC (not aimed at me, but general raging/toxic jabs at other players), so I decided I didn't want to increase my chances of playing with those people.

Does this person carry the name 'Sam' :P ? I know what you mean, it doesn't really bother me though. You sure you don't want to join the platoon, most of us are quite calm when playing.

Using Tapatalk

Well here's the real reason, when I bumped into the players in that platoon, a couple of them who will remain nameless were the type to spam the chat with the same old toxic drivel you see every day in battlefield on PC (not aimed at me, but general raging/hackusations/toxic jabs at other players), so I decided I didn't want to increase my chances of playing with those people.

I'm sure they are a vocal minority and the rest of them are a good community but still, I see enough of that shit as it is.

Did you edit your post? Or did I misread? I didn't see the last part before. Anyways I understand you and too bad you won't join :(. Well I wish you lick on the Battlefield :)

Using Tapatalk

Did you edit your post? Or did I misread? I didn't see the last part before. Anyways I understand you and too bad you won't join :(. Well I wish you luck on the Battlefield :)

Using Tapatalk

Did you edit your post? Or did I misread? I didn't see the last part before. Anyways I understand you and too bad you won't join :(. Well I wish you lick on the Battlefield :)

I edited it while you were writing the first response to it I think, I very often edit posts because I have forgotten to add something, sorry about that happening.

There are several, but this is the one everyone's in. (apart from me, I'm in another platoon)

I have seen memebers of this platoon playing on German servers.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/1302904052956950070/

Not playing right now, but I play (really) often. I'm on mobile so I can't send you a request, so if you'd please send me a request I can accept it in the morning. Name: 'paoloverwey'.

Allright, I joined the platoon, but nobody seems to be online.. :P

Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz - Geil Enhance Plus 1750Mhz 8Gb - ASUS ENGTX 570 DCUII - MSI Z68aGD65 - Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B - Samsung 830 128gb and Crucial m4 128gb - much other stuff not worth mentioning

I'll go on :)

CPU Intel i7-6700k | Motherboard ASUS Maximus Hero VIII | GPU MSI GTX 970 | RAM 16 GB Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz | Cooling Noctua NH-D15 | Storage 240GB Crucial M500; 2TB Seagate Barracuda | PSU EVGA 850w | Case Phatek Enthoo Pro M Acrylic

Well to be fair it was 2:21 In Europe.

Using Tapatalk