Previously working rig with B450 motherboard doesn't display video anymore (all graphic cards)

Hi, I currently have a problem getting video output with my setup that I find hard to google for. I'm also not 100% sure if this is a MOBO issue instead of a graphic card issue.

I am unable to get any video output in DVI/HDMI on any graphic card I tried out, which so far has been Radeon RX 570/ Geforce RTX 1650 / Radeon 7870. All the other components seem the still be working (CPU/SSD/RAM)

Edit2: Apparently now also the CPU EZ DEBUG LED is lighting up

What happened is the following: I have been using using my RX 570 (PCI-E1) and my RTX 1650 (PCI-E4) at the same time, using the RX 570 for  display. I've been mining with both cards. Now the RX 570 suddenly lost video, and also stopped spinning. So I thought maybe I  bricked the card. So I switched the DVI cable to my RTX 1650 and then I got video output again, the RX 570 continued to not work. To confirm it was the graphic card and not the PCIE slot, I put the RTX 1650 in PCI-E1, and now this one ALSO doesn't give me video output anymore. I then also tried the RTX 1650 in the PCI-E4 slot it worked in originally and now this ALSO does not give me any video output. For good measure I also tried out my old 7870 in both slots but I am unable to get video in either of the slots. 

Whats the problem here? Did I somehow break my PCI-E slots? Did I break something else? Is the RX 570 also broken ontop or is the motherboard broken? I have a 650 W powersupply so I don't think I killed them, seeing how the cards were undervolted I was only drawing around a maximum of 300 W and averaging around 270W.

Edit: After some further research I have a feeling it may be the PSU CORSAIR TX 650 , because even though it should be enough wattage it is one of the oldest parts of my system, it might be around 5-6 years old as I simply kept it from my old rig. 

Try different CPU

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x3D | MoBo: MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | RAM: G.Skill F4-3600C15D-16GTZ @3800CL16 | GPU: RTX 2080Ti | PSU: Corsair HX1200 | 

Case: Lian Li 011D XL | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB, Crucial MX500 500GB | Soundcard: Soundblaster ZXR | Mouse: Razer Viper Mini | Keyboard: Razer Huntsman TE Monitor: DELL AW2521H @360Hz |

25 minutes ago, DarkSmith2 said:

Try different CPU

Thanks for your reply, unfortunately I dont have a different cpu for that socket to try.

I bought a new PSU, didn't fix it. Ended up buying a new B550 Motherboard and now at the very least the RTX 1650 works again and the computer works normally. So the CPU definetly wasn't the problem. I have yet to try the RX 570 out. Might be irrational but I fear somehow I jinxed the card and now its a mobo destroyer. I might try it anyway tomorrow and give and update if anyone cares.