Game Of thrones

Bingbing10

hi i was wondering if anyone new anywhere where i could watch or download the seasons cos i need to catch up on 2 and 3 so i can get watching 4 :) plus it would be a lot better if they were 720p or up 

AMD FX-8350 II ASUS R9-20x DCU2 TOP II Fractal Design R4 II Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD II Gigabyte 990FXA UD-3 II 8GB Corsair XMS II Cooler Master Seidon 120mm II ACER H236HL Monitor II Corsair K70 II Razer Deathadder II Kinect II 

Go check out my Build Log for my "Home Made Gaming POD"

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/83872-home-made-gaming-pod-build-log/

Netflix or do the unspeakable and *gasp* torrent it *double gasp*.

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

hi i was wondering if anyone new anywhere where i could watch or download the seasons cos i need to catch up on 2 and 3 so i can get watching 4 :) plus it would be a lot better if they were 720p or up 

if you've got adblock i can suggest one. But i don't know if it's compliant with the CoC to post links to such sites. So i'll hold off for a short bit.

Newest one is pretty good btw  ;)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

if you've got adblock i can suggest one. But i don't know if it's compliant with the CoC to post links to such sites. So i'll hold off for a short bit.

Newest one is pretty good btw  ;)

oh ok you could just drop me a pm to talk about the new series  ;)  ;)  ;)

AMD FX-8350 II ASUS R9-20x DCU2 TOP II Fractal Design R4 II Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD II Gigabyte 990FXA UD-3 II 8GB Corsair XMS II Cooler Master Seidon 120mm II ACER H236HL Monitor II Corsair K70 II Razer Deathadder II Kinect II 

Go check out my Build Log for my "Home Made Gaming POD"

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/83872-home-made-gaming-pod-build-log/

The ONLY way to watch them online is if you have a HBO subscription on www.hbogo.com

Any other method ie torrent, streaming on third party sites or discussing the links in private or public is against the CoC. 

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

oh ok you could just drop me a pm to talk about the new series  ;)  ;)  ;)

I won't say any more about the latest episode  ;)

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

i watched the first part of the season 4 and already have a new fav (the gay/i dunno prince that cuts trough hands and still looks like a badass (not as good as drogo tough))

i watched the first part of the season 4 and already have a new fav (the gay/i dunno prince that cuts trough hands and still looks like a badass (not as good as drogo tough))

If you could pop that into a spoiler thingy that would probably be appreciated by the folks that haven't seen it yet.

But yeah. He is one of my new faves! Just barely making it to second place below arya^^

http://www.primewire.ag is a good site. Make sure you have some kind of adblock activated though.

If you could pop that into a spoiler thingy that would probably be appreciated by the folks that haven't seen it yet.

But yeah. He is one of my new faves! Just barely making it to second place below arya^^

Well i didint spoil much i just that that he is going to *spoiler* *spoiler* which is not a big deal :P

I just borrowed the older seasons on blu-ray from my local library.

Main rig: i7 3770K @ 4.54, Sapphire R9 290, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Mushkin Redline 2133, Lian Li PC-P50R, Seasonic 860xp Platinum, Kingston Hyper X 3K 240GB

freeNAS server: AMD Athlon II 170u 20W, 5 x 3TB WD Red in raid-z1 (12 TB)

media centre: AMD A10-5700, crucial M4 (boot), running XBMC,4 x 3TB WD Red, 3 x 3TB WD green + 2TB green in FlexRAID (17 TB)