.SAV Files Opening As CS GO exe's

Get Salty
Go to solution Solved by Osmium,

Right click and open with notepad and set that as the default program.

Also you better not be cheating in FTL! You HAVE to unlock everything the legit way  :P

(actually unless you are trying to unlock the crystal ship by saving on eligible sectors, that quest is total BS)

And the troubleshooting subforum would have been better but PC gaming works well enough.

So i was looking at my save files from Faster Than Light and the .sav files had a CS GO logo next to it so i run the file and Counter Strike Global Offensive opens, dunno how i managed to set .sav files to open as a CS GO exe.

but is there a way to make the .sav open as normal again?

Don't Know if this is the right section to put this.

post-69208-0-43698500-1396875943_thumb.p

What exactly would "open as normal" be? As far as I know it's not something you "open", but a resource the game uses.

Right click and open with notepad and set that as the default program.

Also you better not be cheating in FTL! You HAVE to unlock everything the legit way  :P

(actually unless you are trying to unlock the crystal ship by saving on eligible sectors, that quest is total BS)

And the troubleshooting subforum would have been better but PC gaming works well enough.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Well i discovred this beacause i was gonna start FTL over again and delete all my progress, beacuse i may have cheated in some stuff :P'

Anyway thanks for the answer!

So i was looking at my save files from Faster Than Light and the .sav files had a CS GO logo next to it so i run the file and Counter Strike Global Offensive opens, dunno how i managed to set .sav files to open as a CS GO exe.

but is there a way to make the .sav open as normal again?

Don't Know if this is the right section to put this.

Happens to me too.

Went to transfer my XB360 BL2 save to the game, which I recently bought on PC. It runs CS:GO xD

I thought it was kind of funny.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)