Buying 4K TV 55" or 65" ( Need your help <3)

Geraltos

Hi,

we live in Czech Republic,

and we bought a 65 "Qled TV Samsung 65Q67T for 820 EUR. Only this 65 "Qled tv was available at almost all stores for this price. We decided on 65 "because we thought 55" would be small at 3.8m and finally when we tried it in the room we got a giant and now we don't know whether to replace it with 55 "and have a better quality TV, or keep 65". 

I think we'll get used to it in a few days. I just don't know if it was better to buy for that money, 55 "Oled, or Qled with better quality. The 65 "TV cost in 55" version 590EUR, and compared to 820EUR it should be somewhere else entirely with quality
(I also found out that the TV we bought has only 50 / 60Hz)

Did we make a good purchase? What is your opinion.

Thank you very much <3

16 minutes ago, Geraltos said:

Did we make a good purchase? What is your opinion.

One of those questions you preferrably ask before you buy it 😛

Anyway, the only thing that matters is whether you are happy with it. It's hard to go wrong with either of them. QLEDs will excel in bright rooms as they can reach (much) higher brightness than OLEDs. OLEDs on the other hand have the ability to display pure inky blacks. I think at 3.8 m distance 65" is nice. 55 might be a little on the small side for that distance.

Since it's a middle-end-budget TV a better model may have more dimming zones, performing better in HDR content. In that case an OLED such as a 55" LG C1 might be step up depending on how expensive they are near you. The 60 vs 120 Hz is mostly important if you care about high refresh rate gaming.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB