Any ideas to why my pc wont boot

I recently got new parts
Am320 pro max
GTX 1060 SC 6GB
Ryzen 5 1600 AF
8GB Crucial Balistix 16gb 3200mhz ram
600W PSU

And I first got the parts and the cpu pins came bent me stupidly not realising put the cpu in the motherboard and built the pc as if it never happened since i didnt realise at the time the pc doesnt work and doesnt post at all so i google it and check the cpu for bent pins and There were bent pins , I recently ordered another one which came yesterday I built it all Made sure to check all the cables were in Ect and it had the same issue i googled more and some post said if your standoffs touch the wrong part of the motherboard you can short it i check and there is one standoff in the wrong place i fix that put it back in and it still doesnt boot , all the fans spin the power led comes on all normally the gpu fan stays off but i believe thats because its supposed to do that when its not under a big load since it always has done it And it still doesnt boot I've tried 2 monitors HDMI and Dvi cables and It just doesnt boot if anyone could help it would be highly appreciated , Thank you

12 minutes ago, Chem1calWaste said:

Are you sure the Motherboard is still working? Might have been damaged by the first CPU.

im not 100% sure , all i know is its outputting power my cpu fans spin case fans spin gpu fans spin , Is there anyway i can check without needing equipment 

13 minutes ago, Chem1calWaste said:

Are you sure the Motherboard is still working? Might have been damaged by the first CPU.

But considering its am4 i doubt it'd cause and issue 

Take the motherboard out of the case, put it on something that's insulated, like a cardboard box or something

Pull out the CPU. Make sure all the pins are straight and that you insert it the proper way. If some pins are bent, get some ruler or some tweezers or a sharp knife and bend them back.

Connect just the 24pin to the motherboard and the 4 pin cpu  cable, put the cpu and put the cooler on top. Put one stick of ram.

Start it up by shorting the power_sw pins in the header.

Basically, you want a MINIMAL configuration, no case to mess things up, no front panel buttons to mess things, no video card.

If the cpu fan starts spinning and you get power on leds you're good to go further.

Turn off power supply (or unplug it).

Add video card, connect dvi or hdmi connector.

Start again ... wait up to 30s - 1 m for bios to initialize and all that.

Do you have some image on video card?

If yes, then turn off system ,  remove the stick of ram and insert the other stick of ram to test it as well.  Start pc, do you get image? The stick works. Unplug and put both sticks in. Power up again and test if it works with both.

Good, all works now, so you can put back in case. Put standoffs ONLY where you have screw holes on motherboard.  Remove video card, slide mobo at an angle to get connectors on the io shield the right way, then lay board flat across the spacers and start screwing the board down.

Put video card back in , power up ... see if you still get image...

then add things like front panel buttons (power on, reset, activity led etc) , front panel usb

24 minutes ago, Baiz said:

But considering its am4 i doubt it'd cause and issue 

Well, then its time for a full troubleshoot, as the other comment already detailed. Best of luck with that.

4 minutes ago, mariushm said:

Take the motherboard out of the case, put it on something that's insulated, like a cardboard box or something

Pull out the CPU. Make sure all the pins are straight and that you insert it the proper way. If some pins are bent, get some ruler or some tweezers or a sharp knife and bend them back.

Connect just the 24pin to the motherboard and the 4 pin cpu  cable, put the cpu and put the cooler on top. Put one stick of ram.

Start it up by shorting the power_sw pins in the header.

Basically, you want a MINIMAL configuration, no case to mess things up, no front panel buttons to mess things, no video card.

If the cpu fan starts spinning and you get power on leds you're good to go further.

Turn off power supply (or unplug it).

Add video card, connect dvi or hdmi connector.

Start again ... wait up to 30s - 1 m for bios to initialize and all that.

Do you have some image on video card?

If yes, then turn off system ,  remove the stick of ram and insert the other stick of ram to test it as well.  Start pc, do you get image? The stick works. Unplug and put both sticks in. Power up again and test if it works with both.

Good, all works now, so you can put back in case. Put standoffs ONLY where you have screw holes on motherboard.  Remove video card, slide mobo at an angle to get connectors on the io shield the right way, then lay board flat across the spacers and start screwing the board down.

Put video card back in , power up ... see if you still get image...

then add things like front panel buttons (power on, reset, activity led etc) , front panel usb

Thank you i will try that