Help with reusing MacBook Pro 13'' Early 2015 SSD on ATX mobo

BoxingCardshark

Hi, I was wondering if anybody know how to find an adapter for the MacBook Pro 13'' Early 2015 model, to use as an internal ssd on a standard ATX motherboard. My laptop screen broke a while ago and i wanted to rehuse the ssd as an internal drive on my PC. I've been looking for adapters but only have found adapters for the other way around (normal nvme to macbooks propietary interface)

On 8/15/2021 at 9:40 PM, lieder1987 said:

Even if you do find an adapter, remember you will need software to read the data.

Not an adapter, but an external enclosure that might work.

https://eshop.macsales.com/item/OWC/MAU3ENPRPCI/

I've found a PCIE X4 Adapter and I'm trying to boot into windows and format the drive, but when starting the PC it shows the Motherboard logo, then only the underscore (cmd cursor) and then only black screen, these are my specs:

Ryzen 5 1600

ASUS B350-F GAMING Motherboard

GTX1060 6GB

16GB DDR4 CORSAIR LPX 

Kingston A2000 nvme drive as boot 

Samsung 860pro sata drive

WD blue 1tb drive

I've checked my BIOS settings and can't find any problems there, if I disconnect the adapter with the osx drive it boots normally, the drive gets detected on BIOS as a possible boot option, but even when deleteing it as a boot option, the problem persists, I tried using a USB windows installation tool to format the OSX drive from the installation process, but that also only gives me a black screen when booting. 

Does anybody have any clue?