The Mysterious laptop malfunction case

For quite some time now, I've been searching for answers to an unresolved question. I don't know where to post this, but I can copy it and send it elsewhere if I'm told where to post it.

My laptop has been sleeping randomly for some time now. It's not as common as you think.

Quick summary: Disabled the sleep function > Now it turns off; Cleaned entire computer > No effect; I changed the thermal paste and the Fans > No effect; Replaced battery > No effect; Reinstalled my system several times > No effect; Used different operating systems > No effect; I put a literal huge fan pointing straight at the computer > No effect. I changed my keyboard > No effect.

Meaning: It is not due to overheating and not due to software.

My suspicions so far are that there might be a problem with the power or with the card where the "power on" button is, but it wouldn't make much sense, as it only turns off when it's under intensive use. This is an old laptop, it was dropped on the floor and the screen broke, I use it through another screen and it's pretty old. Using a website with a Power Supply calculator, I saw that I would need something with 8A, but my power supply only supports 3.7A... maybe because the PC uses extreme amounts of power for processing, it identifies that it doesn't have enough power and goes into sleep/off mode? I don't want to spend more money for nothing anymore, so I'm looking for something definitive.

My battery is almost never full, I always use it through the cable anyway.

I read that changing the BIOS battery solves the problem, but... does it really?

Below are the Specs from my PC (the ones I got the fastest, if you need more, tell me how to get them and I'll put them below):

Intel Celeron M 370 1500 MHz Dothan
6GB RAM
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1

Below are the Specs of (The thing i use to charge):

Input: 100-240V - 50-60Hz 1.7A
Output: 20V = 3.25A

plz help