STUCK IN BOOT LOOP: weird stuttering causing windows update boot loop

So basically, when I boot my PC it stutters on startup (video attached). This stuttering vanishes after I run something like chrome, discord, or a game. I'm not sure what about these applications that cause the stuttering to go away - maybe it's the power draw or GPU acceleration. This stuttering does not come back until I reboot my PC.

If I shut down or restart my PC while experiencing this stuttering behavior, it will try for 10-20 mins and result in a Driver Power State Failure BSoD. This has happened since I built my PC two years ago.

The issue is that when windows updates, it will sometimes reboot as part of the process. This causes the stuttering behavior, BSoD, and failure to update. Right now my PC is stuck in a boot loop between reverting update changes and the BSoD.

Unfortunately I cannot provide logs right now since my PC is stuck in a boot loop. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

System Information:

• x64 Windows
  • RYZEN 5 3600
  • Sapphire Pulse RX 5700
  • MSI B450 TOMAHAWK
  • Corsair TXM Gold 550 W
  • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 16 GB DDR4-3000 (BLS2K8G4D30AESBK)
  • SSD: Crucial P1 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME

Thanks for the advice, but it has somehow broken out of the loop after the fifth iteration... I would still like to find out what the cause of the stuttering is. Does anyone have an idea what it could be?

Here is the BSoD dmp file and PerfMon report 🙂

btw I captured the perfmon report while the stuttering was happening. 

Logs.zip