How do i uninstall a deleted program app from the Apps and Programs list?

ColdPressCoconutOil

I deleted a program from my storage recently, but when i go through my apps and programs list on windows settings, i can still see the program there. When i try to uninstall it, it says "Windows cannot find 'C:\xxxx\xxxxx\unins000.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again."聽

Any idea how i can remove the program listing from the apps and programs list? it annoys me to see it on there knowing that it is of no use.

馃槙

54 minutes ago, ColdPressCoconutOil said:

I deleted a program from my storage recently, but when i go through my apps and programs list on windows settings, i can still see the program there. When i try to uninstall it, it says "Windows cannot find 'C:\xxxx\xxxxx\unins000.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again."聽

Any idea how i can remove the program listing from the apps and programs list? it annoys me to see it on there knowing that it is of no use.

You use a time machine to go back to before you decided to nuke the applications' folder and files from Program Files. Since time machines don't exist, you do what @ET_Explorersuggested and reinstall the program, then uninstall it properly.

Desktop:KiRaShi-Intel-2022聽(i5-12600K, RTX2060)聽Mobile:聽OnePlus 5T聽|聽REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop:聽Dell聽XPS 15 9560 (the real聽15"聽MacBook Pro that Apple didn't聽make)聽Tablet:iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) |聽Canon SX280聽| Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA聽'08)